ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

IMG_7270.JPG

Still waitinnnnnnng

I bought a pair of the Ultras on Nike when they were doing the 20% off deal. Just wore them around today, they have absolutely zero ventilation, they're getting returned. Are the OG's like this? I feel like the lining is made of gore-tex.

I bought a pair of the Ultras on Nike when they were doing the 20% off deal. Just wore them around today, they have absolutely zero ventilation, they're getting returned. Are the OG's like this? I feel like the lining is made of gore-tex.

no

OGs are one of the best ventilated shoes ever. You can feel the breeze on your feet

they’ll release every sample cw and OG cw from the past before dropping the OG purple/concords. if they drop those now no one would care for the other non-flashy/hyped OG cws to follow.

Just bought a pair of ultras in my true size.

Forgot you guys said these run small.

Hope i dont hafta return

Finally grabbed ultras on FNL after waiting it out. OGs for 82 and 67 for the TBs seemed like a good deal to me.

Those are nice. Weird they went with red lining on those and white for the summer pack which are almost the same layouts.

Just need those red joints :nthat:

Need to grab that mostly navy blue pair before they disappear as well

Not bad, not bad... I prefer the og colorblocking of the summer pack and the new red/wht pair personally though

Back
Top Bottom