ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I'm digging the Navy Midsole...Maybe a White Swoosh would've set it off...Something to break up all that Blue...

Faaawwwkkkkkkk those are beautiful. I feel like that colorway looks dope on any model tbh

Stash's looking dope. All that blue is def an eye catcher for me imo. Im all in and to top it off, that nubuck is looking mighty fine

no one seemed to care for the roundels and these are by and large far less appealing than those, so don’t see why these will be any different.

Last edited:
no one seemed to care for the roundels and these are by and large far less appealing than those, so don’t see why these will be any different.

Think the diff is most people weren't familiar w/ the story behind the design w/ the Roundels. Everyone is familiar w/ Stash as he and his color scheme relate to shoes.

Wouldn't expect some crazy Kaws x Jordan IV prices for these if that's what everybody is worried about...Stash collabs don't generally go for THAT much as it is anyway...You can easily get any of his previous Nike sneakers for well under the $500 mark at this point...Most of his non-Nike sneakers can still be had for under retail actually...

Some of you mentioned the Roundel's...I'd put these right in line with those...Somewhere between $250 ~ $400 depending on where you pick them up at (Stockx / Goat / eBay etc...)...That being said hopefully everybody here is lucky enough to pick up when they drop, just so the whole point is null...It's obvious that a Nike / SNKRS release is happening, and I'm sure there's something set up with a pop up shop or boutiques getting them as well...Just keep our noses in this thread and everybody should eat...

im a retail or bust shopper so retail or bust on these stash jawnz

i copped two pairs of each roundels and OGs for retail, so no way these will be any diff, imo.

Just copped summer pack Spiridons for $79 shipped from shoe gallery in Mia. . . FYI
IMG_0274.PNG

Back
Top Bottom