ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Nah summer pack were 150 and og and Olympic were 175

ah. i knew labs were $175 but glossed over the GRs being $150, not $140. had copped the ss17 pack on disco. point being, i’ll pay full retail on the reds and black/silver, if need be.

I think I can safely pass on the black/silver pair..

Red pair is getting copped and I'm hoping we see a "royal anniversary am1" spiridon too :pimp:

9th Wonder 9th Wonder well, we’ve got two AM1 colorways already with this new batch, so i wouldn’t be surprised if royals popped up soon too. nike all about those “consolation” prizes. even tho they’re not an OG with all white upper, i’m def gonna copp the “hold tights”.

they’re ultras

E0E03594-1AB0-46F0-8EFC-E45A07D60348.jpeg

:frown:

Oh well. Money saved.

right. they could've given us at least one cw that used royal instead of what's now the third pair that uses navy.

something about the navy sole takes away from the overall sleekness of the shoe. but...yeah, i can already envision them on my feet so it's too late to turn back lol

right. they could've given us at least one cw that used royal instead of what's now the third pair that uses navy.

something about the navy sole takes away from the overall sleekness of the shoe. but...yeah, i can already envision them on my feet so it's too late to turn back lol

agree. dark midsoles just don’t work and i’d rather they release the blue ultras in an OG build. but i’ll still copp these.

Stash missing the mark for me, why it got the damn Amazon logo on the toe box :lol: .. gimme da reds :smokin :nthat:

And HOPEFULLY a royal blue AM1 inspiration too :nerd:

I NEED THOSE STASH JOINTS :pimp::pimp::pimp:

That color combo too much fire for me, need the real thing instead of inspired ID'd colorways

Back
Top Bottom