ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

@immafool I had that issue more w/ the Ultras than the OGs. Think I mentioned it to someone earlier but try adjusting the laces. It's a small tweak but it helps me w/ the comfort. Out of the box with the rope laces, they don't stay tied and create a little strain on the top of my foot in diff spots. I switch all mine to oval laces and loosen then tighten them. Changes the whole feel of the shoe for me to the point where they go from varying levels of discomfort to comfortable all day.

Also, every foot is different so it just may be they aren't for you, which some hate to admit about a shoe they love. But, if a shoe isn't comfortable first, I don't want to wear it no matter how dope it looks. I've had to ditch plenty of shoes for that reason. Function > fashion

@immafool you could also try swapping insoles - the factory ones could be too squishy for you (or something like that).

and if that doesn't work, then maybe johngotty johngotty is right and these just aren't right for your body. what size are you? lol.

did anyone order their stash pairs from SNS? if so, has your package been in limbo for the last few days? or is it just me? (yes, i know the holiday season makes everything slower.)

In love with these. Im surprised my girl got me a pair too lol Should've went with my usual 9.5 though so both of these are going back

20171208_124341.jpg

Just noticed how both right sides are creased towards the medial side of the shoe.
20171208_124849.jpg

Yeah at this point I need a discount. Anything under 150 will do. Nike has a great return policy so I'm not concerned. Pull the ol switcheroo if I can get a discounted pair

stash aren’t my favorite but those tonal joints (grey and navy) are the most basic looking spiridons that have come out, imho. but to each their own!

Nah, armory navys>these

The mudguard and midsoles being the same color on these make them look "no bueno" on feet, but to each their own.
I dislike the white on the midsoles of the armory navy, personally, I'm fine with the same color mudguard and midsoles on the Stash.

Been said the armory navy pair is one of the better navy cws. But the Stash joints are good in their own right. I’m a sucker for navy so can’t get too many variations of it on these.

So nice when theres no hype and you can swoop hours after the drop if needed in order to catch some sleep

I still woke up at 3am to ensure I got my olives though haha

stash aren’t my favorite but those tonal joints (grey and navy) are the most basic looking spiridons that have come out, imho. but to each their own!

Well, most Spiridons are "basic" looking...a couple of primary pop colors with white and silver. That's what makes them esthetically pleasing and easy to wear imo. The Stash's have a heavy/clunky look because the mudguard and midsole blend together. They just don't look like running shoes anymore and would not look good on foot with shorts.

The Zoom Don is one of those cases where the shoes would've been a cool idea if they were paired with the original model to accompany them, like the Ultra models accompany the OG builds today. Unfortunately Nikes release policy 9 years ago left us just with hybrid models or unrecognizable rehashes. That leaves you with a "what? is that all we get" instead of a "cool, makes the shoe look different!". I know Nike gets a lot of hate still but be glad it's not like the late 2000s/early 2010s anymore.

Back
Top Bottom