ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Well, most Spiridons are "basic" looking...a couple of primary pop colors with white and silver. That's what makes them esthetically pleasing and easy to wear imo. The Stash's have a heavy/clunky look because the mudguard and midsole blend together. They just don't look like running shoes anymore and would not look good on foot with shorts.
I'll keep this in mind and be sure to post pics in shorts when there isn't snow outside.

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-air-zoom-spiridon-16

NIKE-AIRZOOM-SPIRIDON16-926955-1065-ONENESS_2000x.jpg

NIKE-AIRZOOM-SPIRIDON16-926955-1065-ONENESS-2_2000x.jpg

NIKE-AIRZOOM-SPIRIDON16-926955-1065-ONENESS-3_2000x.jpg

Wish the lace loops were black instead of orange like it is on the tongue, the white mesh was enough to differentiate them from the OG Reds

but can we get at least one other OG color? I can't keep justifying adding more of these to my closet to the lady lol

Those white/orange are basic and beautiful....can't make up my mind about swooping now, the Oneness pair still comes out to $142.45 shipped for me or wait a few months...

...edit, welp...
spiridons.jpg

Last edited:
Those white/orange are basic and beautiful....can't make up my mind about swooping now, the Oneness pair still comes out to $142.45 shipped for me or wait a few months...

...edit, welp...
spiridons.jpg

NICE. looking forward to pics.

Back
Top Bottom