ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

80_CE7065-7_EFB-471_C-8_FB1-_E8_D7_D6_D8655_D.jpg

Finally caught these on a nice disco, $91 shipped.

Damn any more places with the stash bag on disco? I just realized how dope it looks and I wanna cop! But def not for 50$ :frown:

Pulled the trigger on a first pair of spiridons and got a DS pair of the Stash's on StockX and I'm beyond impressed. Easily one of the comfiest Nike models ever, the heel is so damn squishy. Can't wait to put some miles on them once the snow clears.

Those GMT's are real dope..debatin on pullin the trigger on Urban Industry

Torn as well. Really don't have any use for it but the colorway is really beautiful. If I do pull the trigger, it'll be after they go sub $100 like damn near every pair before it.

If anyone looking to buy the GMTs from Urban Industry, here is a code to help ease the pain BOX-E476BFABA9D9 EXPRIES on 2-28-18

Just ordered the gmt colorway on urban industry for $131 shipped. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get a 10% off coupon

Just ordered the gmt colorway on urban industry for $131 shipped. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get a 10% off coupon

i found a 20% off code for that site the other night when i ordered a jacket from them.
code: ui-d27vvb

asdf.png

I’m really trying to avoid those GMTs, at least until they go sub-$100, but you guys aren’t helping at all lol

Back
Top Bottom