ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

heads up to people that wanted the team orange pair..
save 20 bucks, use code: 20SAVE.

comes out to 91.97 at checkout.
Untitled.png

confirmation

confirmation

Last edited:
spiridons - 97
mercurial - 98
ronaldo/brazil - green, yellow, blue

math does not add up.

spiridons - 97
mercurial - 98
ronaldo/brazil - green, yellow, blue

math does not add up.

Ronnies boots are silver blue and yellow which is what the dons have a resemblance to

Yeah the dons might’ve come out first but the R9s are way more iconic and recognised cw

hwo does something that comes out 1 year before said influence make sense.

Bron's a fan of the model (or his stylist is)

Re: the boot -- I think what he's trying to express is there's a somewhat of a connection btw the design of Spiridon (and the AM97) and the Mercurial. Can't find anything supporting it, but it's not hard to see how they each share elements from the period. Tresser talks about how soccer informed some of design - http://gwarizm.com/2016/07/17/spiridon-dada-a-tribute-to-a-cult-classic/

Last edited:
Model is starting to grow on me as well

Picked up the Green Size? joints, now im looking at the stashes and the all black ultras

Sure but Tresser didn’t design football boots for nike. He did that at Adidas and Reebok. As far as I know, he only designed running while at Nike. So I don’t see the connection in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure but Tresser didn’t design football boots for nike. He did that at Adidas and Reebok. As far as I know, he only designed running while at Nike. So I don’t see the connection in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I’m sure the designers across categories shared lunch and chatted about what they were working on .

Nah, i said there’s not a direct connection and i can’t find any specific support. But i don’t think they’re as far apart as some of the early replies are trying to make it seem. Sleek silos, “wavy” lines, flashy looks.

Back
Top Bottom