ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Moving today and just unloaded the majority of my sneakers - some DS doubles in storage or randoms at the office. Decided to group by model/category (L-R):

AF1/AF1/AF1/AM97/SB/Misc/AM1/AJ/Spiridon/Spiridon

C3418E50-800E-462D-9481-7B2916BE1A3E.jpeg

Thanks for sharing rogue5 rogue5 Helpful info b/c at least now I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to cop those or something else next mth :lol:

Few days ago I copped Stash Spiridons for $125 for the Nike Outlet. Had a $25 off card if I spent 50 but that **** expired on May 20. I showed up May 21st. What’s messed up is that I was on my way to the store on the 20th but traffic was so bad due to construction I said fk it and went the Next day lol

Few days ago I copped Stash Spiridons for $125 for the Nike Outlet. Had a $25 off card if I spent 50 but that **** expired on May 20. I showed up May 21st. What’s messed up is that I was on my way to the store on the 20th but traffic was so bad due to construction I said fk it and went the Next day lol
They're on eBay for way less. With complete box

Had the upper been black, I would be all over them

The mudguard, swoosh and mini swooshes were always the hallmark elements of the Spiridon, IMO. So to see it with anything but a white or silver upper is sort of eh/weird/odd to me. But I'm a purist a-hole, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

not into em?

I like the swoosh a lot. But the upper is a bit too much. They look like the United Nations Spiridons lol

Just means I can keep that $ for if and when the OG reds pop up in a 13 since they won't come cheap.

I like the swoosh a lot. But the upper is a bit too much. They look like the United Nations Spiridons lol

Just means I can keep that $ for if and when the OG reds pop up in a 13 since they won't come cheap.

Gotcha. I copped too many GRs last year, so I'm only going after anything remotely special edition, like these and the GMTs. Aside from OG retros, of course. I'll be on the lookout for a sz13, too.

Gotcha. I copped too many GRs last year, so I'm only going after anything remotely special edition, like these and the GMTs. Aside from OG retros, of course. I'll be on the lookout for a sz13, too.

Did pretty much the same. Got most of the GRs and even doubled on a few since the prices were so good. Decided to doubled on ones i liked a lot versus buying ones i was on the fence about. Like, I’m still on the fence about GMTs unless i can get them well under $100.

Only true holes i have are Olympics and OGs.

The good thing with most cws has been patience pays. They can be had for well below retail. If FNL gets the UNs, I’d expect the trend to hold true.

johngotty johngotty copped GMTs off Hanon for $100/shipped and they just showed up. Are you noticing the toeboxes getting super lumpy and loose? This is my current gripe as nearly every pair since the original SS17 pack (teal, navy, grey) have come with some QC issue on the toebox, whether they're lumpy like this or completely blown out.

IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG

I know the QC on the team orange pair was an issue for me and I feel like a few others mentioned the same. My first pair came in w discoloration on the mesh.

I know the QC on the team orange pair was an issue for me and I feel like a few others mentioned the same. My first pair came in w discoloration on the mesh.

I had that on the sail pair - piss yellow all over the toebox.

^ very clean, but is it just me or does the swoosh look uneven - not saying just your pair - noticed that on other pics of this cw?

Back
Top Bottom