ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Footlocker $29.99 + $15 off = $16.23 out the door
20180606_130238.jpg
Wish that was online

Did you go half size up on those spiridons?

Tried them on today. Kinda wish I went a half size up. To a 10

I’m. Normally. 9,

9.5 in running shoes. But a 10 would feel too long. I have wide feet I guess. Gonna try to break them in

If anyone is looking to pick up the NIC pair before they drop, hit me up. Found a retailer online with them for $160/shipped.

If anyone is looking to pick up the NIC pair before they drop, hit me up. Found a retailer online with them for $160/shipped.

You in for these? I went and purchased the 90s. Had to send them back, sz12 box w/ sz10.5 shoe smh

Just saw these posted on sneakernews.com
Blk/silver pair is pretty dope, maybe cop on disco. Still waiting on some Regal Blues...
nike-zoom-spiridon-black-silver-red-926955-0101.jpg

nike-zoom-spiridon-black-silver-926955-008-1.jpg

^^probably, there's so many that look the same between the OGs and the ultras that I don't know what's new...

edit, these look slightly different than the ones on ebay, the swoosh on the toe, the 3M and the border stitching around the large swoosh is more silver. The ones on ebay have the black 3M swoosh and these newer ones have a shiny patent swoosh.

Last edited:
I think it refers to the year the model and OG color re-released in 2016.

Don’t know if that’s entirely true. Looking at my pairs now, I see that some have the ‘16 designation and others don’t. Thought maybe it was based on OG-like build, meaning denimish or whatever material you wanna call it for mudguards, etc. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.

OG retro has ‘16 but Olympics and Golds don’t. Roundels and Stash do but GMTs don’t and so on.

Back
Top Bottom