ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I need to replace my retro pair from 10 years ago. Still remember getting them through a phone order from a Nike outlet for $50. It seems like people are suggesting going TTS, but I'm leaning towards going 1/2 size up. My feet are wide and my retro pair and the recent talaria release I also went 1/2 size up. We will see.

Up on Kith now too. I have a feeling we'll start to see these show up over the next week or two at most spots. I'm not in a rush. Def not dropping $175 on them. The white ones look really good too.

Where do you live? NikeLab releases always 1pm EST

I'm in TX. I was pointing out the new release date. I thought these were supposed to release today, not Monday the 18th.

The countdown page posted a few days ago also had 7/16 but it's been taken down.

Last edited:
I'm in TX. I was pointing out the new release date. I thought these were supposed to release today, not Monday the 18th.

The countdown page posted a few days ago also had 7/16 but it's been taken down.

Ah my bad I thought you were pointing out the time.

Maybe SNKRS is Monday now but I will still be checking NikeLab on NDC today just in case

Don't wanna miss out

Tried on my TTS, they were a tad bit roomy in the toebox and length. Decided to go a half size down. For what it's worth I'm a true "10.25". I ended up buying the 10.

My SNKRS app has said 7/18 since at least this past Monday

Though most blogs said today was the release. They are selling out faster than I expected. Hope I don't miss out!

Tried on my TTS, they were a tad bit roomy in the toebox and length. Decided to go a half size down. For what it's worth I'm a true "10.25". I ended up buying the 10.

Nice! I went with the same size even though my 05 pair is a 10.5.

Can't wait to receive these.

Up on Kith now too. I have a feeling we'll start to see these show up over the next week or two at most spots. I'm not in a rush. Def not dropping $175 on them. The white ones look really good too.

This.

The hype will die down soon and folks will be unloading them for less than MSRP. Happens almost every time with these NikeLab releases.

Can't fault folks for paying retail though. I sat there with a sz 11 in my Hanon cart for a good hour contemplating. :lol:

I'm going to cop a pair on the 18th and just 2 more when they go on sale. Funny fact... Back in 97, Foot action in my mall had these for $39 bucks. I went through 3 pairs running miles in them. Don't use them for running, cheaply made. Will these come with the OG arch supports??? Where are my true OG sneaker heads at?

With the confusion on dates, I believe EU was today and USA is the 18th. Unless your special
Like kith.

Shoot....I'm picky about sizing....shoulda gone .5 down

I need to replace my retro pair from 10 years ago. Still remember getting them through a phone order from a Nike outlet for $50. It seems like people are suggesting going TTS, but I'm leaning towards going 1/2 size up. My feet are wide and my retro pair and the recent talaria release I also went 1/2 size up. We will see.

Hey buddy, I got that 11.5 from SNS as soon as they went live. My true size is 11 but I have to size .5 up on all running shoes, no matter which ones. All Nike running shoes run short on me and my foot is not wide (normal to a rad narrow).
I bought the Talarias in an 11.5 and love how they feel, so I got the same size in these. From what I hear, these are a touch more narrow. I can't wait for that tracking info from them. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You felt they ran a bit big too?

Well I haven't tried em on. I ordered my air max 1 size (cause that's the shoe that is extremely true for me). I ordered from SNS and crossing my fingers they work out.

Did you ever get the talarias? Did you get your TTS? Do you have any other shoes you could compare the sizing to? Sorry for all
The questions

Hey buddy, I got that 11.5 from SNS as soon as they went live. My true size is 11 but I have to size .5 up on all running shoes, no matter which ones. All Nike running shoes run short on me and my foot is not wide (normal to a rad narrow).
I bought the Talarias in an 11.5 and love how they feel, so I got the same size in these. From what I hear, these are a touch more narrow. I can't wait for that tracking info from them. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have a very narrow foot and can wear a 10.5 in J's nowadays. When I go TTS in Nike running shoes, my toe is right at the edge. Half size up affords my feet just enough space for my toes without heel slippage.

Sucks this is actually a ******* Monday release. I'm in meetings all day. Going to be tough to snag a pair off SNKRS but I'm hoping the wife will be able to help out.

Well done Nike. A ******* Monday.....

Back
Top Bottom