ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I have a very narrow foot and can wear a 10.5 in J's nowadays. When I go TTS in Nike running shoes, my toe is right at the edge. Half size up affords my feet just enough space for my toes without heel slippage.

Exactly how I have to do running shoes buddy. Can't stand my toe against rhe end of the toe box. I gotta have that small thumbnail's width for my toes to move. If they fit like Talarias, I'm thrilled.

Last edited:
Sucks this is actually a ******* Monday release. I'm in meetings all day. Going to be tough to snag a pair off SNKRS but I'm hoping the wife will be able to help out.

Well done Nike. A ******* Monday.....

Well, you can always do a bathroom break a few minutes before they go live on SNKRS?

Reactions: ARK
Do yall really think these could sit or find their way below the MSRP of 175? Cause that's pretty steep but I want them so bad! Just not sure whether to pull the trigger now or wait... :frown:

I feel like these are kind of like the Mowabb retro last year. People wanted those but the price was steep.

Do yall really think these could sit or find their way below the MSRP of 175? Cause that's pretty steep but I want them so bad! Just not sure whether to pull the trigger now or wait...
frown.gif
People send insane amounts on creppy retros. I will spend what I want on soemthing I want.  At least with these I know Im getting quality and will wear these for 10 years

Last edited:
Do yall really think these could sit or find their way below the MSRP of 175? Cause that's pretty steep but I want them so bad! Just not sure whether to pull the trigger now or wait... :frown:

People send insane amounts on creppy retros. I will spend what I want on soemthing I want.  At least with these I know Im getting quality and will wear these for 10 years

What did that have to do with my man wanting to know if there's a good chance of these falling below retail? :lol:

I got it under retail.

173 shipped from Hanon. Lol don't know if that counts

missed out on sz13's at all the spots yesterday smh. Hoping to score tmrw via snkrs but I've yet to get a pair off the app so I'm already feeling defeated lol. Anyone with a link to a 13 in the og colorway ??

I'm surprised people are talking about these going on sale, in europe the OG c/w has sold out everywhere, even instores. I went TTS in these and they're perfect, i'm a UK10 generally for most and thats what i went with. Tbh it's the first nike shoe i've bought for a little while but I can tell already this pair will get a lot of wear. 

How many more c/w's are you guys anticipating for the rest of the year?

I'm surprised people are talking about these going on sale, in europe the OG c/w has sold out everywhere, even instores. I went TTS in these and they're perfect, i'm a UK10 generally for most and thats what i went with. Tbh it's the first nike shoe i've bought for a little while but I can tell already this pair will get a lot of wear. 

These are much more popular in Europe as most og c/w's are. In the states kids want  Jordans and most other heads would rather pay $180 for the Adidas Boost than these nowadays.

Im surprised I was able to snag a pair from SNS with no trouble. And Im glad to hear TTS fits well! 

Im surprised I was able to snag a pair from SNS with no trouble. And Im glad to hear TTS fits well! 

I also think people from the US being able to buy them and have them shipped over here for the peace of mind had to factor as well.

Man, I don't know whether to cop these or the Black Metallic Vs.... I haven't owned these since 97...

I'd go for the Spiridons. You know there's going to be multiple "restocks" of the V's in the coming months.

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in years but it seems like once a month all the blogs and IG pages have a "massive restock" article/post.

I'd go for the Spiridons. You know there's going to be multiple "restocks" of the V's in the coming months.

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in years but it seems like once a month all the blogs and IG pages have a "massive restock" article/post.
That's true, and the price is nicer too.... But damn that 3m tongue and Nike air is soooo cold!!!

I'll be pulling the trigger on both pairs myself...there timeless classics done right.

Kudos Nike

Back
Top Bottom