ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

^its a real shame if we don't get those again this time around. hopefully if they do release they make enough pairs for everyone that wants em :smh:

doesn't want more pairs released cause then they wouldn't be exclusive and has supreme in his username along w/1k+ post in under a yr here……

if it walks like a duck and quacks like one then I'm gonna say you're a hypebeast

Mad cause you couldn't get a pair?

Mad cause you couldn't get a pair?

basically lol. I'm not trying to be a dix so don't take it that way. Just saying that the mentallity of worrying about other people having what you have is lame. Glad you got yours w/ease and I'm sure I'll find mine eventually. I always do

I should also make it clear that I live in a small *** beach town where I never see anyone else rocking anything of note sneaker wise so my opinion is biased to a point I guess.

Last edited:
How old are you? 45 or something?

Psht. :lol:

Reading is fundamental.

It's a generation gap between dudes in this game that are 20, and dudes who are 24.

Generation gap in this hobby don't mean "45" year olds.

Proceed......................................................................................................

Psht. :lol:

Reading is fundamental.

It's a generation gap between dudes in this game that are 20, and dudes who are 24.

Generation gap in this hobby don't mean "45" year olds.

Proceed......................................................................................................

So you're 24?

Received mine over the weekend but didn't try them on until last night, went a half size up to a size 11 and they still fit a little tight.  Might have to take the insole out and wear them like that

I was so close to paying resale price on the OG CW. I even got a $230 best offer rejected on eBay.

But I randomly logged onto Nike Korea, and they had sizes up to 11!

Couldn't get my credit card out fast enough, even though retail price here is $190.

Just a couple nostalgia pickups to go: the hyper blue Air Max Plus and the silver 97s.

Praying for all of the NTers who have yet to scoop.

im beyond salty that i still cant find my size anywhere 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom