ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

It's crazy how hyped I was for this shoe but the price tag and knowing how much I copped the last retro just disgusts me. I'll keep the nostalgia in my memories instead

Tried but was unsuccessful at copping on the SNKRS app. If anyone has a lead on 11.5s I'd be all over it.

Ripped. Just saw that both the white and black pair popped up on NDC, crosses fingers that they will be on swoosh within the week. 

Yeah I'm sick I had to pay this much but I already played myself by not trying to cop on Saturday and trusting snkrs yesterday lol. I figure an extra 20-30 dollars is a charge to the game that I have come to love and hate at the same time lol.

Doesnt seem that they ve been used, got them from NDC...contacted them just now, offered a 10% discount (or ofcourse the possibilty to send them back)

Doesnt seem that they ve been used, got them from NDC...contacted them just now, offered a 10% discount (or ofcourse the possibilty to send them back)
Yeah, that should be pretty easy to clean. It's just annoying that you'd have to do that but hey! At least you got 10% code

anyone feeling nice and want to swing by mercer and try to grab me a 13 in the OG? Pretty please pm me lol

You ordered from Nike yesterday and already received them? I'm still waiting on shipping confirmation.

Are you based in Europe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom