ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I just don't know... I want to pass on them but I'm sure I'll hate myself for it later. These CW's aren't that great

Good to see normal Spiridons back after all the Ultras, but those colorways aren't cutting it. Hopefully we see a random GR rerelease of the OG cw like they did with the Talarias recently

couldn't wait. Had to grab all those og builds off bait.

finally able to cop a sz13 for retail :nthat:

edit: well my wife was less than pleased w/the 450$ hit so I cancelled the greys but the navy and teal are mine :smokin :smokin :smokin

rogue5 rogue5 m goos looks brother :nthat:

Last edited:
could wait. Had to grab all those og builds off bait.

Lol did you say ALL ?? Congrats on the sz 13 , u been getting screwed lately, I went with the blue pair only .....for now

Last edited:
V vig09 lol I did cop all them right off the bat but check my last post....

my wife aint one to play with lol :rolleyes

finally a Saturday thats not a Saderday for my sz13 wearing behind :smokin

shocked these are sitting....hype is funny man. these are all flames but I guess they're flying under the radar w/aj1 royal, satin & kaws iv's all this wknd

Last edited:
V vig09 lol I did cop all them right off the bat but check my last post....

my wife aint one to play with lol :rolleyes

finally a Saturday thats not a Saderday for my sz13 wearing behind :smokin

shocked these are sitting....hype is funny man. these are all flames but I guess they're flying under the radar w/aj1 royal, satin & kaws iv's all this wknd

Ha ha I think none of our wife's ain't ones to play with, I had 6 deliveries in 3 days, she is not happy

looks like these colorways have an official release date of 4/17 according to sneaker news release calendar 

couldn't wait. Had to grab all those og builds off bait.

edit: well my wife was less than pleased w/the 450$ hit so I cancelled the greys but the navy and teal are mine :smokin :smokin :smokin

rogue5 rogue5 m goos looks brother :nthat:

Aye Size 13 scored! Dang these are flames..... SO MUCH I WANT! Coming at a bad time when funds are tight. Really need those navy's :/ Post some pics when they come through frank

Those teals are flames :pimp:

Might have to.. need these blk blue ultras at some point as well

still want those blue ultras regardless of how much I'd rather have them in og form....

just need to wait till they're under 100$ for sure.

still want those blue ultras regardless of how much I'd rather have them in og form....

just need to wait till they're under 100$ for sure.

Can't wait to get mine from footlocker , $115 was what I ended up paying , but with 5% on ebates .

V vig09
Yeah once I have a good code I'm copping....

sorta want the grey ultra as well now too....

Nike legit killing my pockets over the past 3mo and it's not stopping anytime soon...

97' silver bullets and golds are my next for sure cops regardless of retail price.

Back
Top Bottom