ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Don't  normally do on feet pics often, but for those asking for it...

UPS just dropped these off(from Bait) so I thought I'd post a pic. Went with the Ash because they're a good neutral color and should go with everything. I'm normally in between a 9.5-10, went with a 10 in these and they fit well although still slightly snug in the midfoot, but that seems normal for the OG build. 

The "Ash" material on the mudguard feels like is a coated fabric material so it's fairly soft and not rubbery or stiff like the mudguard that was on the Olympic versions. I'm glad as you can't really tell what they are in photos.

Also there's no 3M in the laces loops or tongue and heel runner like in the OG colorways which is kinda disappointing, but whatevs' I like 'em.

Also there's no 3M in the laces loops or tongue and heel runner like in the OG colorways which is kinda disappointing, but whatevs' I like 'em.
Weird, I thought they were supposed to be part of the pack of shoes that borrowed the am97 silver bullet cw, at least judging from when they first popped up on snkrs and the other shoes releasing that day, but i guess the omission of that traditional spiridon 3m means they aren't.

I need these to hit NDC desktop tomorrow :nerd:

Edit.. judging by the movement in this thread that shouldn't be a problem :lol:

Last edited:
Just copped the navy from soleheaven for $123 shipped after using some reward points , they have for $135 free shipping to USA if anyone interested

So tempted but after buying some pairs of the Vapormax I haven't caved on the grey or navy Spiridon OG.

Nice soleheaven shipped already and will arrive Friday from U.K. TO New Jersey and that's free shipping

You guys think these are worth retail? 

I definitely do with the clean colors and comfort, and especially that clean solid colorways for the spiridon become difficult to find and expensive as time goes on. Bait was perfect for retail shipped. And Soleheaven they are 135 shipped. Not having to worry about tax is always good. :D

I doubled up on the light ash pair. :D

Last edited:

No 3M on a Spiridon is like Corn Flakes without the milk! That may explain the lower MSRP.

Can anyone confirm the navy and teal joints not having 3M as well?

That's the deciding factor for me.

Last edited:
No 3M on a Spiridon is like Corn Flakes without the milk! That may explain the lower MSRP.

Can anyone confirm the navy and teal joints not having 3M as well?

That's the deciding factor for me.

They have reflective on the piping like the 2005 retro, just not on the lace lines like the og colorway that released last year

Back
Top Bottom