ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Ultras ran .5 size big for me as well.

They were cool. Light materials, decent comfort underfoot. And the closest we got to the blues return. But, they simply weren't the OGs, which had a firmer build and were slightly better underfoot for me.

I recently picked these two pairs up while still at/below retail. Both came under $350 total

IMG_5797.jpeg

Ultras ran .5 size big for me as well.

They were cool. Light materials, decent comfort underfoot. And the closest we got to the blues return. But, they simply weren't the OGs, which had a firmer build and were slightly better underfoot for me.

Damn so the blues didn’t retro with the og silver and red did ???

I lucked up a couple years ago and found the 2005 OG blues for $96 shipped on mercari. Deadstock with box. On the second wear the soles started separating 😂 and the 3m detailing is peeling off. I still haven’t reglued them 😔. Hopefully they get a proper retro one day.

Been wanting a pair of spiridons for years . One of my biggest regrets not getting the ogs when they retroed . What are all the differences between the ultras and the regular ??
Fused mudgard and new tooled midsole. Should be overall lighter than the OGs.

I don't love the colorway, and the strap will have to grow on me, but Spiridons are so comfortable that I must admit it's more appealing than most Travis Scott releases. At least it doesn't have a backward swoosh. Hopefully this is a sign that Spiridons might come back around before too long.

I choose to believe this as if you were Phil Knight descending from on high to deliver the news lol.

Seriously, I need a backup pair of the red OGs and maybe, just maybe, they'll do the blues this time too.
They need to do the blues right. I’m still mad af. I skipped the OG red retro assuming they were gonna do blue.

Disappointment level: Ultra

Not mad at those TS but id rather have the real things.

Man, i told the ex gf in a drunken stupor/heated argument (text) that i didnt care for her implants (amongst other things).

This was octubre 2022.

Never heard from her since.

And oh yeah, the care package didnt work.

Will try for the travies. I like the huarache trainer strap on.

But damn… it was all good just a year ago.

Been waiting for her to come back… doesnt look like thats happening anytime soon.

If ever.

But ill continue to wait.

75330043-335C-4FB3-8C0B-4A73FF6E33E7.gif

I'm taking pictures/clearing out a decent amount of my collection - here's a few pairs Nike really should retro next time around!

I keep wanting to unDS the concords but dont ever think I can bring myself to do it!

The blues are sole swapped so they'll last for a long time (but I'd still love a new pair)

The opiums are cool but it's been a long time since I fit into a sample size
20230915_204810.jpg
20230915_204938.jpg
20230915_205118-jpg.3172477
20230915_205232.jpg
20230915_205422.jpg

Attachments

• 20230915_205118.jpg
    20230915_205118.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom