ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

IMG_3945.jpeg

as far as what? Colorway, or model? OG style spiridons were pretty available last time around. I grabbed a few for cheap at outlets, as low as $40.
I’m talking about this shoe specifically which isn’t even available in my size and a 9.5 is 1600 for some reason

IMG_1018.png

Pretty wild how the spiridons did the last time… olympics, and desert reds were somewhat limited, then ALL the other colorways were GRs that sat. At least they dropped some solid colorways.

I hate that I missed out on these .. I just recently got into the zoom alphas . You can get the OG binary blue colorway for cheap . I got those and after a lot of searching i was able to find a pair of the og white / volt colorway which is about to ship soon . Now those are basically wiped out but the other colorways can still be had easily . The spiridon uses the exact same sole as the alphas . It’s so cool looking . That’s part of what made me like both models so much . It just looks so futuristic lol

But yeah I’ve been searching for a decent priced pair of the red spiridons for years . I kick myself in the *** for not getting those when they first came out

Zoom Alphas are very comfortable but lack the same level of style as Spiridons. Also thought the leather was a little on the cheap side.

Every now and then the OG red Spiridons pop up for sz 13. The price is usually obnoxious. Hoping the bring them back soon to coincide with Trav’s wacky new model.

I hate that I missed out on these .. I just recently got into the zoom alphas . You can get the OG binary blue colorway for cheap . I got those and after a lot of searching i was able to find a pair of the og white / volt colorway which is about to ship soon . Now those are basically wiped out but the other colorways can still be had easily . The spiridon uses the exact same sole as the alphas . It’s so cool looking . That’s part of what made me like both models so much . It just looks so futuristic lol

But yeah I’ve been searching for a decent priced pair of the red spiridons for years . I kick myself in the *** for not getting those when they first came out

Thoe Zoom Spirimic uses the same mid/outsole as well, which is what I used for my Stash sole swap.

nike - air zoom spiridon - stash 5.JPG

If they were coming back in original form I would think they would have shown them yesterday with that absolutely insane amount of top notch looking retros that are coming next year .

If they were coming back in original form I would think they would have shown them yesterday with that absolutely insane amount of top notch looking retros that are coming next year .
feel like they're tucking it in the chamber. give the fragment for the collab boiz. get mouths wet and then shove us da main course soon come

feel like they're tucking it in the chamber. give the fragment for the collab boiz. get mouths wet and then shove us da main course soon come

Very possible . I hope you’re right man . I slept on these and we all know what happened to the prices after that lol

Very possible . I hope you’re right man . I slept on these and we all know what happened to the prices after that lol
i mean they havent been retroed since 2006 so i hope its time lol

I’m not going to be picky about the slant of the toebox, colorways, etc. So long as they’re readily available, comfortable and they don’t skimp out on the Zoom, I’m good. One of my favorite pairs to wear during the summer.

the Royals??? I aint counting them trash Ultras as a retro

Oh na I was just talking about in general. I the royals didn’t retro but the silver and red ones did in the non ultra form I’m pretty sure

Back
Top Bottom