Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

If someone's code got stolen, wouldn't Nike give them a replacement? Or have they just been saying tough luck? Thankfully hasn't happened to me.

If someone's code got stolen, wouldn't Nike give them a replacement? Or have they just been saying tough luck? Thankfully hasn't happened to me.
once, if it happens again, tough luck...

ask me how i know...

ALRIGHT YO, SON JUST TOOK THIS DISCUSSION TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL TALKING ABOUT ETHICAL CODES AND COMPARING DISCOUNT CODES TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A WOMAN....THAT'S BEYOND OD. END OF STORY. 

why are you screaming
more along the lines of I hit caps lock for like 3 words and decided to continue on with it. but that member has been blocked. I deff draw the line of discussion at some point and that was uncalled for and just flat out stupid.

the point was, taking advantage of something that we all know isn't right, is wrong. Yes, it's an extreme case, but my analogy does prove my point. Anyway, can't wait for my pair to arrive, i'm sure they will look 10x better than they do in pictures~ 

Someone stole my legit code. I called nike, they told me "That's none of my business." If you can't beat them, join them.

so back to the shoes, two of the greatest athletes of all time in their respective sport coming together for this shoe and for that fact I feel this is absolutely an amazing thing to happen to the sneaker game. Materials and execution are perfect and I have to say that Tinker Hatfield has outdone himself once again to have greatness meet greatness and translating the essence of it into this creation. Why isn't this idea not the main point of discussion in this thread?

I agree. Very impressed with both the materials and execution here. It is a definite showpiece.

those codes people use are actually codes given to people.  for instance my code, given to me by nike, was stolen.  when i went to use it on a shoe it failed to work.
but how though? how would someone obtain the code if it was given to someone else? I'm not following this conversation

but how though? how would someone obtain the code if it was given to someone else? I'm not following this conversation

1. they give u code

2. they use ur code when they buy something before you use it

3. ur code is used

4. the end

just got mine in..

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

honestly, i'm not really feeling em -- the box is ill, but the shoe itself leaves me a lil underimpressed

quality is about as good as the 88 WC retro last year, leather feels identical. some slight cosmestic problems- tumbled leather grain is different on toebox, couple glue stains, but cement print is OK. 

For $200, I'll probably throw em up on the bay and buy myself something i'll wear

Last edited:

just got mine in..

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

honestly, i'm not really feeling em -- the box is ill, but the shoe itself leaves me a lil underimpressed

quality is about as good as the 88 WC retro last year, leather feels identical. some slight cosmestic problems- tumbled leather grain is different on toebox, couple glue stains, but cement print is OK. 

For $200, I'll probably throw em up on the bay and buy myself something i'll wear
nice pics bro! those concepts make me crazy, so sad those didnt drop here, i'd cop for sure, love this shoe! 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom