Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

This is depressing. Not even hating on them, more envy than anything

It's out there ..... Most people don't want to or do not know how to set up a business, even if the technology is available. I wonder if Nike monitors their profits as well. :nerd:

So much resell talk.. smh

y'all gonna worry away your weekends and come up short

i got the whites manual on NDC, but i'm betting it'll be game over this time

White ones were a walk in the park, these will be a problem

It would be nice if Nike implemented a random algorithm to choose who can add to cart. After the timer countdown, leave it open for a minute or two to have everyone enter the request to add to cart. Then after that time period NDC randomizes the requests and whoever actually got it in cart would just be one of the lucky ones. Seeing how bad their servers handle the release traffic it seems they are a ways off until they can get on a cloud solution. Just a thought.

I was a manual cop on NDC for the white release so I'm holding a very tiny chance of hope for the black one. Good luck to all who actually want them!

Last edited:
It would be nice if Nike implemented a random algorithm to choose who can add to cart. After the timer countdown, leave it open for a minute or two to have everyone enter the request to add to cart. Then after that time period NDC randomizes the requests and whoever actually got it in cart would just be one of the lucky ones. Seeing how bad their servers handle the release traffic it seems they are a ways off until they can get on a cloud solution. Just a thought.

I was a manual cop on NDC for the white release so I'm holding a very tiny chance of hope for the black one. Good luck to all who actually want them!

This is what shopify essentially is...but those servers get hammered too. And it's easily bypassed with a pid on the backend lmao. Either way it's not going to change whether atc companies eat or not.

Man what park were you walking in? 
yea I was walking in central park in NYC, then went to Madison square park to get my kith ticket, they were too easy out here :lol:

Last edited:
This is what shopify essentially is...but those servers get hammered too. And it's easily bypassed with a pid on the backend lmao. Either way it's not going to change whether atc companies eat or not.
I was referring to maybe how ticketmaster does it. During launch days activate as many parallel processing server nodes (or vm's) as needed on a hosted cloud solution to handle all the traffic and when the release is over turn them off during low traffic times. That would alleviate the nike servers from crashing during peak times since they would be using SaaS instead of hosting their own HW. As you stated, there will always be back end way to process the request and someone will always find it.

Last edited:
yea I was walking in central park in NYC, then went to Madison square park to get my kith ticket, they were too easy out here
laugh.gif
Yea it slipped my mind that you're known for putting in that footwork

Nike Lab just confirmed the November 10 release, not that we didn't expect that already

Last edited:
Im an avid tennis player and i actually use the zoom vapor tour 9 as my tennis shoes... although im not a fan of all the hype surrounding this particular shoe... im just wanting to let u guys know that these run slightly wide and slightly long..mainly because of sliding around on the courts.

I have wide feet and my pair feel a tad wide.

good luck to those that want a pair to wear
@MLighter   this is a post from much earlier where Evo talks about the sizing

Back
Top Bottom