Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Cant wait to fail again
frown.gif
Will be right there with you.

Will definitely try, BOT free. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Sucks since I actually play tennis in Vapor 9's, 99% of those copping are just looking to cash out and could give a rat's *** about Fed or his stamp on sports..

See everyone flaming Sunday @ 10:02..:smh:

Will definitely try, BOT free. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Sucks since I actually play tennis in Vapor 9's, 99% of those copping are just looking to cash out and could give a rat's *** about Fed or his stamp on sports..

See everyone flaming Sunday @ 10:02..
mean.gif
Why do you have to care about Fed or know his entire resume to have a right to buy these shoes? I don't understand that mentality. Are people not allowed to buy a shoe because they think it looks good? Get outta here with that holier than thou elitist mentality.

Last edited:
After the roshe fragments these arent being had without a bot. I thought the white pairs release was a joke. Nike hasnt been decent since then, I never thought I'd say this but the captcha's did give the non-bot people a shot. Please bring it back

After the roshe fragments these arent being had without a bot. I thought the white pairs release was a joke. Nike hasnt been decent since then, I never thought I'd say this but the captcha's did give the non-bot people a shot. Please bring it back
thats only in the early stages of the captcha though.  after the new bots by-pass the captcha, all it does now is slow down manual people.

oh gawd here we go the people who need to discuss thwarting nike's system inspiring the minds of thousands of lurkers to "join in on the fun"

Why do you have to care about Fed or know his entire resume to have a right to buy these shoes? I don't understand that mentality. Are people not allowed to buy a shoe because they think it looks good? Get outta here with that holier than thou elitist mentality.

Not so much that as we all know the majority who are gunning for them are only looking to flip and could care less about the shoe.

I'm just speaking from the vantage point of a tennis player/fan who wears them on/off the court.

Peace

smh.. they did us dirty.

that tongue should NOT be tumbled, they probably just had leftover whites and painted everything. 
mean.gif

needless to say, i will be copping for trade bait. hopefully i can get the white pair with these.

Not so much that as we all know the majority who are gunning for them are only looking to flip and could care less about the shoe.

I'm just speaking from the vantage point of a tennis player/fan who wears them on/off the court.

Peace
this is not true. alot of people will be keeping this go around

and stop complaining already of the quality of a shoe you dont have in hand or havent seen or probably dont even have a chance of even holding next week. just be appreciative you get another chance and reason to live between now and then

Last edited:
lets not update that thread title either

maybe it will keep some folks out

key word .... MAYBE

^^
I"m not complaining of the quality at all!! I think they did an exceptional job with them TBH.

Hope I can get through Sunday and best of luck to all who really want them.

i wonder if complex is lurking right now still thirsty for news so they can hype the hayl out of this release and kill it with articles probably everyday and reminders on monday peace out nt this is about to turn into a zoo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom