Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Still at "preparing to ship" since Monday ... this is getting fun. Nike support knows nothing just that they expect it to ship. 

GALLERY]

Gotta love these new low posters that try to sneak in that they are reselling. Such b.s. "oh I got them and don't like them as much as i thought so I'm selling!"
"new low poster reselling" 
roll.gif
I never resold a shoe in years of collecting and you bet im not beginning now.

BTW contacted Nike for the small scuff issue and got a 20% off code, i can live with that 

got my pair today, wc3 is better than bc3

the black just doesn't look right to me

think i might rock them playing tennis 

can you really blame someone for selling when they can make 300 just like that....nah, cant hate on easy $
My opinion for whatever its worth.

If someone puts in work, goes to their raffles, lines up whatever, to get the shoe and decides to resell it then as much as it sucks for everyone who wants the shoe, that's cool in my eyes.  They put their time in and they are getting rewarded with whatever amount of money they make on the shoe.  What I really hate are the guys with bots and atc services or whatever technological advantage they can find.  These guys are what is ruining the culture.  They could care less about the shoes, the history, or whatever makes these kicks special to us, and are like vultures.  They need to go away.

"new low poster reselling" :rofl: I never resold a shoe in years of collecting and you bet im not beginning now.

BTW contacted Nike for the small scuff issue and got a 20% off code, i can live with that 

Bullshiiiiit....did I post a link to my auction or even mention what size? Na.....stating a fact, they aint for me

Have sold 2 pairs of shoes in my life, dont need to make excuses or "play" to anybody :smokin

:rofl: I obviously struck some nerves

At the end of the day reselling kicks you own and paying resell prices for kicks you want are just part of collecting shoes nowadays. I used to hate the resell part but I've come to accept it and its not going to change anytime soon. Time to take a sh*t or get off the pot, haha!

Yeah I hate the Atc's but I hate them because I cant do what they can...Lord knows If I could I would, it sucks that you cant just cop instore without some type of luck or connect but thats what the culture is now...adapt or perish...well maybe not perish just get extremely angry 

If someone puts in work, goes to their raffles, lines up whatever, to get the shoe and decides to resell it then as much as it sucks for everyone who wants the shoe, that's cool in my eyes.  They put their time in and they are getting rewarded with whatever amount of money they make on the shoe.  What I really hate are the guys with bots and atc services or whatever technological advantage they can find.  These guys are what is ruining the culture.  They could care less about the shoes, the history, or whatever makes these kicks special to us, and are like vultures.  They need to go away.

I don't have a dog in the fight, missed on these, and get as aggravated as any by resellers. That being said, I don't see how you consider going to raffles or lining up as work, but learning how to program and investing in the hardware and all the other stuff which is 100x more work and complex as being :smh: I'd rather lose the shoes to someone who has applied their brain and initiative than someone who camps out overnight.

Last edited:
I don't have a dog in the fight, missed on these, and get as aggravated as any by resellers. That being said, I don't see how you consider going to raffles or lining up as work, but learning how to program and investing in the hardware and all the other stuff which is 100x more work and complex as being
mean.gif
I'd rather lose the shoes to someone who has applied their brain and initiative than someone who camps out overnight.
Most of the work can be offshored and developed by someone in a foreign country.  There are sites where developers will reverse bid to score the project and hand it to you on a silver plate.

Having a $1000 to put into it isn't work in my mind.

By the way, did my little research on the gun situation and as it turns out there was no gun at the release. Don't listen to the hypebeasting news articles.

By the way, did my little research on the gun situation and as it turns out there was no gun at the release. Don't listen to the hypebeasting news articles.
If I remember correctly, the articles stated that a "gun threat" was made...Not necessarily that a gun was at the location

Most of the work can be offshored and developed by someone in a foreign country.  There are sites where developers will reverse bid to score the project and hand it to you on a silver plate.

Having a $1000 to put into it isn't work in my mind.

I don't want to derail the thread, but my point was whether you programmed it yourself vs. whatever your job is that allows you to spend $1k on a program for shoes, I don't see why camping or running around is more valuable "work" and therefore acceptable.

I hate missing out on shoes that I really want but if someone is willing to pay $500+ for a pair that I'm only willing to pay retail, I can't hate on it bc a) they either want them more than I do or b) they are more capable of paying that much. Not that different from how the broader world is.

Last edited:
I don't want to derail the thread, but my point was whether you programmed it yourself vs. whatever your job is that allows you to spend $1k on a program for shoes, I don't see why camping or running around is more valuable "work" and therefore acceptable.

I hate missing out on shoes that I really want but if someone is willing to pay $500+ for a pair that I'm only willing to pay retail, I can't hate on it bc a) they either want them more than I do or b) they are more capable of paying that much. Not that different from how the broader world is.
I get your point.  Just my opinion :smile:

Whoever posts the next on-feet pic will get a ton of reps...whose with me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom