Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Its probably because its a tennis shoe. When you change direction you need the extra surface area for stability. You clearly only liked these because of the Jordan name and the resell price.
i didn't cop. am not going to pay resell obviously. but these are nice looking shoes, hypebeast or not. federer rocking them in front of jordan looked good too. but nah, not $400-500 good

and a 2001 bc3 is a shoe that falls apart. i'd rather have a tennis shoe than a shoe that crumbles. 

Last edited:
ok, i got em... and as soon as i had them in my hands i decided to accept the 400.

Oh im sorry, i must have misinterpreted the fact you bought them. I thought 'I got em' meant that you had the shoes but my mistake. How can you compare a shoe made in 2014 to a shoe made in 2001 for the way it plays on court?

Oh im sorry, i must have misinterpreted the fact you bought them. I thought 'I got em' meant that you had the shoes but my mistake. How can you compare a shoe made in 2014 to a shoe made in 2001 for the way it plays on court?
nah someone said you can get a pair of 2001 bc3 for the resell cost of these. i said i'd rather have these than the 2001 bc3s. i don't have either, just i think the whole paying $400-$500 for a shoe that isn't wearable makes zero sense. 

nah someone said you can get a pair of 2001 bc3 for the resell cost of these. i said i'd rather have these than the 2001 bc3s. i don't have either, just i think the whole paying $400-$500 for a shoe that isn't wearable makes zero sense. 
I just think paying $400-$500 for a shoe that retails for $170-$200 makes zero sense

np bro! i imagined the shape was engineered to stand lateral forces and i could pass over this since i really like these anyway... sorry that i dindt take any picture but the heeltab disalignemet was ridicolous (and one of them was even scuffed btw), if they were all ok i would have em on my feet by now, but with an offer like that i decided to sell and try to get another pair from the restock, bad luck for me this time! 
frown.gif

Why? Why would you spend 500 on these hideous shoes man
laugh.gif
a year from now, no one will ever look for these.

You could've copped 2001 Black Cement 3's for that price. Instead, you spent 500 on what Jordan's version of the K-Swiss shoe would be..

But if that shoe makes you happy, more power to you famb..
how much is it to get a pair of bc3's swapped by someone professional?

i'm sure the total cost would end up somewhere at 650 or higher.

Don't understand the love affection with these.

Both shoes designed by Tinker...both cool shoes...Jordan/Federer, both regarded the best in their sports...great materials(as far as the white pair)...original Nike Air on back. Those are some of the reasons why people love them.

They are great looking, incredibly simplistic, functional shoes. The Zoom Vapor is a great shoe, a wonderful design, in itself.

The Jordan angle simply takes them over the top.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people that praise these actually own a pair of Vapors aside from the AJ3 version.

I wonder how many people that praise these actually own a pair of Vapors aside from the AJ3 version.
lol, that's kind of like the "you shouldn't own tiffany dunks if you can't kickflip" argument.

i like the aj3 version more than the regular version, it's just a good looking fusion. i don't own vapors nor do i play tennis but that shouldn't make the shoe uglier or nicer.

lol, that's kind of like the "you shouldn't own tiffany dunks if you can't kickflip" argument.

i like the aj3 version more than the regular version, it's just a good looking fusion. i don't own vapors nor do i play tennis but that shouldn't make the shoe uglier or nicer.
I didn't say if you can't play tennis you shouldn't have them. But I'm sure most of the people in here praising the Vapors themselves don't have them. I think the non Jordan version is ugly as **** so I'm not playing holier than thou, I'm just saying a lot of these cats are just on the hype train. I only saw dollar signs when going after these.

Last edited:
I didn't say if you can't play tennis you shouldn't have them. But I'm sure most of the people in here praising the Vapors themselves don't have them. I think the non Jordan version is ugly as **** so I'm not playing holier than thou, I'm just saying a lot of these cats are just on the hype train. I only saw dollar signs when going after these.

I don't own any Vapor's, but that's because I don't like how they usually make them with cheaper looking plastic materials. I do like the shoe though. These were made with leather so, to me, it makes the Vapor's look even better.

Back
Top Bottom