Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I finally got my package from my Apt office... I took a few quick horrible pics before i wear them.. The leather isnt bad at all, i hope they use it on the Cement 3s.. Anything is better than that nonsense from 2011

Nice. How much did they run you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Prices are slowly starting to come down so hoping to get a pair soon. Not paying &300+.

So how are people generally liking their pairs? Anyone wearing them yet? I like the Atmos in that when the BC3 launches, this Atmos will at least be a unique look for those who have both. Too bad they didn't include the outsole with the carbon fiber like RF's version. I'm sure that saved them a couple of bucks....

Posted in the Tennis thread, but I figured I would post here too. Finally got around to opening the Atmos box...

7535F062-70AB-4DB7-805D-CE4A44D3873A.jpeg
802538BD-FFA2-4888-A96F-199AEAD8F623.jpeg
A05D2CF4-CE6A-4B01-913F-9C5E28050360.jpeg

Ugh. That pic did not help lol. I have the other 3 and need this last pair but trying to avoid resell prices for a bit in hopes they dip under $300

Think I just got shipping from atmos :lol:. I filed a paypal claim earlier this week. Cant figure out their email tho.

Posted in the Tennis thread, but I figured I would post here too. Finally got around to opening the Atmos box...

7535F062-70AB-4DB7-805D-CE4A44D3873A.jpeg
802538BD-FFA2-4888-A96F-199AEAD8F623.jpeg
A05D2CF4-CE6A-4B01-913F-9C5E28050360.jpeg

Nice! Which one is your favorite? Is the leather quality the same on all of them? Will you be wearing them or just storing? I'm assuming storing, since it's been several years that you've had the others!

Nice! Which one is your favorite? Is the leather quality the same on all of them? Will you be wearing them or just storing? I'm assuming storing, since it's been several years that you've had the others!
The original White/Cement pair is my favorite because of how I got them. I drove from Pittsburgh PA to NYC overnight and copped at Niketown when they opened. I’ve worn the BCs and WCs multiple times, but haven’t gotten around to wearing the Fire Red pair yet. They’re all the same leather quality.

I’ll be wearing and storing these, if that makes any sense. I’m a big RF fan, so these were a must for me. I’m fortunate that I’ve been able to cop them all at retail.

I ended up returning my fire red pair. I just didn't like them as much as I liked the WC pair.

Atmos looked nice but I need OG Jordan colorways. I'm praying they do a true blue. Would cop that without a doubt. Doesnt seem like resell prices will drop on the WC pair.

How are these comfort-wise? I'm still on the edge; can't decide whether to unDS or sell my Atmos. I like the fact that they're unique, but not sure I have space in the rotation. I either need to wear them or get rid of them; I'm not into storing DS shoes indefinitely...

How are these comfort-wise? I'm still on the edge; can't decide whether to unDS or sell my Atmos. I like the fact that they're unique, but not sure I have space in the rotation. I either need to wear them or get rid of them; I'm not into storing DS shoes indefinitely...

they are comf, i use them for pickleball all the time.

Have no idea what is going on, but walked into an outlet in Cincinnati today and there was a near FSR of these for $139.99. No B-grades. Most had the white elephant Fed box, but a couple had the plain black JB box. Grabbed the only 12 (generic box), and an 11 for a buddy. While I was standing there, some mid-40's white guy in dad jeans and a UA pullover walked up and grabbed everything from 10-11.5. When I left, they still had from like 5-9.5 and a couple of 13's. Was able to use the 30% f&f coupon which dropped them to $98. Guy at the register said they were the only outlet to get them. Didn't specify if he meant the only one in Cincy, or the only one period.

Have no idea what is going on, but walked into an outlet in Cincinnati today and there was a near FSR of these for $139.99. No B-grades. Most had the white elephant Fed box, but a couple had the plain black JB box. Grabbed the only 12 (generic box), and an 11 for a buddy. While I was standing there, some mid-40's white guy in dad jeans and a UA pullover walked up and grabbed everything from 10-11.5. When I left, they still had from like 5-9.5 and a couple of 13's. Was able to use the 30% f&f coupon which dropped them to $98. Guy at the register said they were the only outlet to get them. Didn't specify if he meant the only one in Cincy, or the only one period.

OMG that is awesome, well done!! Was it the Fire Red or did they have other colors too?

Back
Top Bottom