Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

https://news.nike.com/news/nikecourt-zoom-vapor-rf-x-aj3-atmos

Roger Federer’s passion for footwear is well documented. In recent months, he’s discussed his love for limited collaborations, iconic signature sneakers and even provided insight into his creative collaboration with the great Tinker Hatfield. Three of Hatfield’s most famous designs converge in the latest launch from Federer’s partnership with Jordan Brand, the NikeCourt Zoom Vapor RF x AJ3 ‘Atmos.’ Rather than go one-to-one with the archives, the shoe draws inspiration from one of Federer’s favorite Air Max 1 colorways, 2007’s Nike Air Max 1 ‘Atmos.’

The sneaker, serving as the fourth colorway of the Zoom Vapor RF x AJ3 since 2014, mixes Hatfield hits from ’87, ’88 and 2012 with a mid-2000s sneaker culture twist. The Zoom Vapor RF x AJ3 ‘Atmos’ launches October 5 in Tokyo, with subsequent releases in Shanghai, Paris, London and North America through November.

RF_AJ_Atmos_1_hd_1600.jpg
RF_AJ_Atmos_2_hd_1600.jpg
RF_AJ_Atmos_3_hd_1600.jpg
RF_AJ_Atmos_4_hd_1600.jpg

How do Court Vapor fit compared to ....

Air Jordan retro 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Air max 1 90 95?

And I come for the Atmos
Attttttttttttttttmossssss
Although I don't watch tennis
I play minimum tennis

AL Andretti AL Andretti "Never understood the hype on these anyways"

Its only 2 of the Top 5 greatest athletes of all time collaborating to create a great shoe and then sprinkle some ATMOS magic on it.. but yeah, that's just me.

6y8WwaH.gif

Back
Top Bottom