Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

these are going for 350+ on the bay, crazy, i'll be wearing these into the ground, for $170, it was one of the better pick ups this whole year! hope everyone enjoys their pair, they are very nice, was pleasantly surprised by the shoe~

Guy is shipping mine today
Should hv Saturday
Mine are arriving Thursday.  

Ebay prices are crazy now, low to mid $400 range.  Glad I was able to work out a deal for a much more reasonable price...although I still wish I could have paid MSRP.  Would love to double up if these ever restock.

didnt have a chance to try em on yet but wanna send a huge thanks to @xinghype for the zero bs oop & he grabbed me the rf ep pocket t :pimp:

very pleased with the build & materials.... possibly a black pair coming ????

& is that blk rf dustbag in some boxes just a rumor or actually true???? :nerd:

Last edited:
No dustbag with the NDC pairs as far as I know

Mine didnt have it and most on ebay didn't.

Was surprised. My saville rows came with a dustbag and they were $40 cheaper

Last edited:
didnt have a chance to try em on yet but wanna send a huge thanks to @xinghype for the zero bs oop & he grabbed me the rf ep pocket t :pimp:

very pleased with the build & materials.... possibly a black pair coming ????

& is that blk rf dustbag in some boxes just a rumor or actually true???? :nerd:

Congrats, man. The build and materials are very nice. This shoe is definitely one to have. No question. Let me know how it fits. Thanks.

apparently there's like 10 pairs or so that came with dustbags.......at least that's the rumor.

and yo chill with the restock talk, they literally just dropped a week ago lmao.

apparently there's like 10 pairs or so that came with dustbags.......at least that's the rumor.
There was a listing on Ebay that included the dustbag (and had pictures).  I definitely wouldn't pay anything extra for it.

My pair arrived today.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom