¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

"SC still has those tall dudes at WR they need a burner." Peter shouldn't have given up Jamere Holland, dude's been tearin it up in Eugeneever since he got healthy. Arguably the fastest player in the nation for whatever class he was in, either '06 or '07. Probably gonna start sinceUO's other burner Jones(another SC transfer)can't get his head straight. Looks like Carroll was right on that dude. He was supposedly caught dealing orsomething.

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

"SC still has those tall dudes at WR they need a burner." Peter shouldn't have given up Jamere Holland, dude's been tearin it up in Eugene ever since he got healthy. Arguably the fastest player in the nation for whatever class he was in, either '06 or '07. Probably gonna start since UO's other burner Jones(another SC transfer)can't get his head straight. Looks like Carroll was right on that dude. He was supposedly caught dealing or something.

He's fast no doubt, but the jury is still out on whether he can put it together on the field. He's a poor man's DeSean Jackson at this point. Definitely has potential though.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

just peeped demps on youtube..
sick.gif

I dont even know why i asked where he's from..
laugh.gif

I really dont understand how FLA be putting on that many fast N's EVERY SINGLE YEAR..

Lol @ not knowing Jeff Demps. He should NOT be playing football. Seriously dude was never rated high in Central Florida. You never really hear much abouthim about football honestly. He seems more focused on football though which seems really DUMB. Dude is the fastest kid in the Nation hes not even a top 20 HSprospect for football.

Leaf graduated, he was 3rd string last year anyway until our back-up tore his acl a week before Dixon got hurt. UO's QB race is gonna be more muddy thananything I've ever remembered, there's gonna be 5 kids with realistic shots to take over and the 6th guy who I'm not even counting towards thediscussion actually started a game last year after DD got hurt. If I had to guess I'd say it'll be this kid named Costa who's been the incumbentfor awhile now, or one of the 2 true freshmen, both of which are playing spring ball.http://registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.cms.support.viewStory.cls?cid=85775&sid=21&fid=1 As for Holland, he's certainly a poor man's versionof Jackson at this point in terms of any true WR aspect you're talking about. Djax has him on footwork, hands, probably has the slight edge on speed too.But Holland also has a more bonafide WR-type frame than jackson at 6'1" and near 200 so we're excited to see what kind of use he can make of hisupside.

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

As for Holland, he's certainly a poor man's version of Jackson at this point in terms of any true WR aspect you're talking about. Djax has him on footwork, hands, probably has the slight edge on speed too. But Holland also has a more bonafide WR-type frame than jackson at 6'1" and near 200 so we're excited to see what kind of use he can make of his upside.

No doubt. Kid was skinny at SC, but I'm assuming he's grown up now. Will definitely keep tabs on his progress.

Ohio St's spring game was today. It was..eh. A lot of work to be done for sure. And Jermale Hines looked like he blew his knee out.. I was gonna switchback to him in my avy too
6ac15ce398d048175224c314d8ebecfca6b89a9_t.gif

But,
Smelley threw five interceptions, going 13-for-30 for 219 yards and three touchdowns, while Beecher threw three picks, going 9-of-20 for 131 yards and one TD
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Imma til mid week to see some Hilights of the ORange & White game but I read GJones went OFF!
pimp.gif

utspringgame_08+%28102%29.JPG

utspringgame_08+%2871%29.JPG

utspringgame_08+%2870%29.JPG

utspringgame_08+%2856%29.JPG

utspringgame_08+%2829%29.JPG

D Look Fresh in that 7

utspringgame_08+%2839%29.JPG

utspringgame_08+%2824%29.JPG

GJones runnin QB
pimp.gif
EARLY

Cierre Wood and Tyler Stockon give verbals...
pimp.gif

Clausen, ehhh....at least the O Line appears better and the defense with a more aggressive attitude

Robert Hughes better be the starting RB
nerd.gif
...and Golden Tate better be onthe field too, he needs work...but he was the only person last year to make a down field play last year and did the same today.

Clausen 10 - 27 1int

sick.gif

Joe Schadd talkin bout he looked very very good.
eek.gif

Hmmm I guess them 17 Incompletions were all throw aways,

sick.gif
So. Carolina Qbs
laugh.gif

Joe Schadd back for another year and still as dumb as ever
laugh.gif

I don't know what to think with Clausen, and today the pass protection was supposedly very good

And two of the completions I saw on highlights were Kamara and Tate making big time plays
ohwell.gif

I heard something about E. Berry today when i got home from playin ball. It was the very end of college football live.

I think they were talkin about him playin some on offense. Is he playin offense and defense this year?
nerd.gif

Allen, Joe Schadd graduated from my high school.
laugh.gif

He used to come back to some of our games and pester us to death, thats when I found out he was the Team Manager/ stat man back in like 1991

*yea Jville EB is playing some Offense in packages.

The GE backfield package gonna be
pimp.gif
(G Jones & E Berry in shot gun )
Crompton threw the ball around pretty well **Crosses finger for elbow surgery**

Dee Morley OBLITERATED Quentin Hancock
sick.gif
eek.gif

thats when I found out he was the Team Manager/ stat man back in like 1991
Oh man..
laugh.gif

With him and McShay to name a few...I'm wondering, where can we get a hold of some ESPN applications?

Can someone explain to me how and why Michael Crabtree was red shirted his Freshman yr? was he hurt?
smh.gif

This #%+!@ is a #+$*!! Animal! (Dez is still gonna be better tho
laugh.gif
)

Maybe he was really trying to play QB his frosh year???

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Supposedly Kenny O'neal is looking for another school again. Dude cant keep his grades right. Dude is a clown.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

He sucks anyway....He fast as %$%! though...
And Jeff Demps is OD fast....
smh.gif
sick.gif

Just a couple of notes from the A&M game...

Jeff Brantley is a monster. He had a couple of 70+ yard punts. I could see him being in the running for the best punter award.
and...
Bradley Stephens. Watch out for this kid. He might get a whole lot of carries this year because of Goodson and Lane, but if he doesn't blow up this year,he will next year.

Originally Posted by prospect904

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Prospect, didnt u sign with someone this fall?
WHo u goin to play for again ?

Yeah, I'll be playing some receiver over at Miss. State

Sheeesh....

Congrats my dude!!!!

Playing in the SEC and for a living legend in Sly Croom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Name????? (It's aiight if you don't wanna say)

Back
Top Bottom