¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

laugh.gif
FSU's offense.

Mississippi State's offense is more entertaining than that crap in t-town

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Oku seems to be pretty wide open. It sucks that we already have 2 RBs in this class along with 2 last year and 3 juniors on the team. That kids film is nasty. He would will be a terror in Michigans FSU'S offense.

wink.gif

Lets hope so Newbs....
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

FSU is gonna be tough to beat for Oku. He seems to talk them up the most when he does interviews.

I think Lynn is gonna stay in state. I wonder where his natural position is.. S or CB?

Boyd has been doing good. I think he is a better SDE than DT.

Justin Turner has also looked good at CB. That is a great surprise. 6-3 and can drop the hips is always nice to hear. Kid also has a lot of talk coming outof that mouth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

How the hell is Jeremy Gallon not on neither list. That guy is a best. APK all day.
Probablly lack of combines but yes dude is the truth
pimp.gif
He wasranked but since hasn't been ranked since he signed. But like I said previously too bad dude is short.

Justin Turner has also looked good at CB. That is a great surprise. 6-3 and can drop the hips is always nice to hear. Kid also has a lot of talk coming out of that mouth.
pimp.gif

Thats exactly what I want in my DB's, just constantly talking !$+%. I like Lynn alot, I hope we can get some notice from him. He looks likehe likes to make big hits, kind makes me think of Marlin Jackson. I love DB's who can come up and make a big hit, like Shazor a few years back. Are thisyears frosh in town yet?

I know for a fact that TRob and McGuffie are here. Stonum, picked them up from the airport. He said he was gonna leave TRob there for spreading the rumor thatStonum lost to him in the 200m. I am pretty sure Shaw had a track meet in NC this weekend and will be at Michigan Monday. Other than that I have no clue who iscoming or when.

So the rumors about Stonum being unhappy are untrue I take it? Also it sounds like Beaver really enjoyed his visit.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oku seems to be pretty wide open. It sucks that we already have 2 RBs in this class along with 2 last year and 3 juniors on the team. That kids film is nasty. He would will be a terror in Michigans FSU'S offense.

wink.gif

Lets hope so Newbs....
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

FSU is gonna be tough to beat for Oku. He seems to talk them up the most when he does interviews

Yeah.

So did Marvin Austin.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

PH2007122901506.jpg
> FSU

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by prospect904

^^
pimp.gif

you already know
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thats why you ain't gonna get NO BURN next year....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
j/k

But yo, y'all gotta stop trashing my boys like that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

And prospect904, I read a nice lil write up Miss. St did about you on rivals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

. I was gonna post it when I read it in May, but I forgot.......

haha that kid is a competitor man...hopefully it all comes together for him this year..but rivals been doing me kinda dirty..the film they got wasnt even madeby me but they wont upload the ones I send them that are my top ones..too late now though

Real Rap, Wesley Carrol came along way in less than a yr.

I wouldnt be surprised if he did work these next 3 yrs.
He kinda reminds me of a skinnier Naked Gun cuz he can scramble a wit it too

Yeah once he gets that consistency then he'll be running things. But the coaches got some high hopes on Tyler Russell who is an '09 commit. If Wesdoesn't reach that potential this year then Russell will be right in the mix when he come in but I think WC will be straight

[h1]National Notebook: Vols make recruiting noise[/h1]
Jeremy Crabtree
Recruiting Editor
Tennessee's Phillip Fulmer is the dean of SECcoaches, and lately he has been taking everybody to school on the recruiting front.
The Vols easily were the nation's hottest team in the past week, picking up five commitments - including a monster pledge fromfour-star all-purpose back Jarvis Giles ofTampa Gaither. Giles ranks as the nation's No. 2 all-purpose back and the No. 103 player overall.

"They are like one big happy family and everyone is so friendly," Giles said. "People walk up to you and ask, 'How are you doing?'They come up out of the blue. It's a small community and it's like a close-knit family. This is the best fit for me. I have never seen anything likethis. It's wonderful."

The Vols also picked up two three-star players in athlete Nyshier Oliver from Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep and guardKevin Revis of Evensville (Tenn.) RheaCounty. Throw in Olive Branch (Miss.) High offensive tackle Aubrey Phillips and lineman JerQuari Schofield, and it has been a wild week for the Vols.

When you add in the players who already had committed - including Je'Ron Stokes, the nation's No. 11 receiver, and Damien Thigpen, the nation's No. 29 athlete -the Vols' class really is starting to shape up.

"Jarvis told me he was glad to see me committed," Phillips said. "And I told him that I was glad that he committed, too. I think we'reall going to make each other better, and the great class they're putting together gets me really excited."

While it hasn't grabbed as much attention as the great starts at USC, Ohio State and Texas, Tennessee has laid a good foundation for what could be oneof the best groups in the SEC on National Signing Day. Then again, that shouldn't be a surprise. Fulmer always gets passing marks as one of the SEC'sbest recruiters.

It appears as if Michigan has picked up commitment #10 for the class of 2009 in Michael Schofield. He is an OT from Illinois. 6-6 270lbs. 3star:Scout, 4star:Rivals. Kid is legit with offers from ND, The U and almost all of the Big Ten. Needed some OL recruits and this is a good one.
Ol' boy never looked 6'6" 270 on my TV
smh.gif

Prison_060131085946613_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Just kidding, but that's funny to me that his name is Michael Schofield and he's from Illinois just like dude in Prison Break.

Oh, it has been the running joke for the past couple of days on all of the Michigan premium sites. I never watched the show so I had no clue when I read thename.

Gunna are the Vols recruiting any QBs this year? Will they start to recruit Dual Threat QBs to run the new offense?

We're gonna have to spin off the ***SEC FOOTBALL SEASON REPORT*** thread soon...

...just so Gunna can pick UGA to finish 4th in the East again.
laugh.gif

Gator, supposedly, their stickin with the Traditional 6'4 pocket QBs.
but thats coming from the promises they were making Casey kelly. They told him no spread option.
but they are recruiting Nick owens and Shaquile Stedd pretty heavy and they got wheels at the QB spot.

I would love to see an athlete like Tee Martin playing QB again. I mean, that is Phil's only nat'l Title.

here's Vols televised games for 2008 season

CBS is scheduled to televise three Tennessee football games in the fall.

WVLT, the CBS affiliate in Knoxville, is reporting that CBS tentatively has picked up UT's home game against Florida on Sept. 20 for a 3:30 p.m. kickoff.

Tennessee at Auburn on Sept. 27 is also tentative for a 3:30 start on CBS.

CBS is also planning a doubleheader on Oct. 11 featuring UT at Georgia at 3:30 and LSU at Florida starting at 8.

Two UT games have already been set for television. UT opens the season at UCLA on Sept. 1 on ESPN at 8.

Raycom will televise UT's home opener against UAB on Sept. 13 at 12:30

I miss the Vols vs. Gators being a Prime Time game on CBS this should be a night game every year, I know it has great ratings.

I wonder how Schaeffer (spelling) would have developed if he stayed out of trouble at UT. He looked promising his freshman year.

UF has offered QB Tate Forcier (brother of RS Freshman Chris Forcier at UCLA), hopefully they can get a QB this year.

Has anyone seen film of the Gillislee RB that committed to UF he's been bumped to a 4 star on rivals.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

I miss the Vols vs. Gators being a Prime Time game on CBS this should be a night game every year, I know it has great ratings.

I wonder how Schaeffer (spelling) would have developed if he stayed out of trouble at UT. He looked promising his freshman year.

UF has offered QB Tate Forcier (brother of RS Freshman Chris Forcier at UCLA), hopefully they can get a QB this year.

Has anyone seen film of the Gillislee RB that committed to UF he's been bumped to a 4 star on rivals.

I used to Like Brent Schaeffer. I thought he was gonna do big things at UT. And he had the ill setup.

Originally Posted by DLo13

We're gonna have to spin off the ***SEC FOOTBALL SEASON REPORT*** thread soon...

...just so Gunna can pick UGA to finish 4th in the East again.
laugh.gif

Get him
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom