¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

If anyone wants to join me in Columbia for UGA/SCarolina in Sept lemme know. I might be able to get a few free tickets. Of course, I will berooting for the Gamecocks.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

UF has offered QB Tate Forcier (brother of RS Freshman Chris Forcier at UCLA), hopefully they can get a QB this year.

I think Texas A&M has offered him, too, but I know nothing about him (other than he's from California). Isn't he basically like a Tim Tebow lite(in style of play)?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by DLo13

We're gonna have to spin off the ***SEC FOOTBALL SEASON REPORT*** thread soon...

...just so Gunna can pick UGA to finish 4th in the East again.
laugh.gif

Get him
roll.gif
At least I got Tennessee and Vandy righte
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

We're gonna have to spin off the ***SEC FOOTBALL SEASON REPORT*** thread soon...

laugh.gif

Get him
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Congrats. It's all good. Vandy is winning the SEC East this year in 2008.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Get him
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Congrats. It's all good. Vandy is winning the SEC East this year in 2008.
just curious, Why are you a Vandy fan if you are from Brooklyn???????? vanderbilt is the laughing stock of the SEC...

Phillip Fulmer wants to take a moment, only because the question is out there, to divulge his future plans at Tennessee. He wants to stay for another eight years, maybe a decade. Maybe even longer. So there you go, Best of Preps football stars at the Chattanooga Convention Center on Tuesday. The coach at Tennessee still wants to pace the sideline when you start having children. "I've said eight to 10 more years. I'd like to do that," Fulmer said after his speech at the Best of Preps banquet. He was also asked earlier in the week by old friend Bryan Mullen of The Tennessean. "It could be longer. But I don't plan on being Joe Paterno or Bobby Bowden, no." -- Chattanooga Times Free Press
[h4]Tennessee: Fulmer would like '8 to 10 moreyears'[/h4]

My dude Nigel Bradham clocked in w/ a 4.52 today.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bert Reed w/ a 4.32

Patrick Robinson 4.36

Tony Carter w/ 4.31

Terrel Buckley - 4.57

Preston w/ the 4.42 (Must have been working on his speed)

EJ ran today...Clocked a 4.61

Originally Posted by dreClark

My dude Nigel Bradham clocked in w/ a 4.52 today.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bert Reed w/ a 4.32

Patrick Robinson 4.36

Preston w/ the 4.42 (Must have been working on his speed)

EJ ran today...Clocked a 4.61

If we can get the ball to these boys, LET'S GET IT SEMINOLE STYLE

and to address the question about me and Vandy.

I go to school there, but my team growing up was the Noles.

Terrel Buckley - 4.57

He on the staff now?

Yep. He like an assistant Strength Coach in title....

But he works w/ the CB's and +%$#. Hopefully he will help. He damn sure was a baller when he was in the G & G
Yo.
Im gonna be uber dissapointed if we don't make significant improvements on offense. Surrency (depending on how well he leanrs the playbook) and Carr onthe outside (they boy actually played better last year) and Preston in the slot. w/ Bert/Rod/Taiwan/Jarmon ...

Hopefully Christian or Drew (I don't really care who, just as long as they play well) gets these boys the ball. Aand we can't afford any seriousinjuries on the OL (Which has to improve as well). That's the key to the offense this year. The OL. Hopefully them boys are right by the 3rd game(Wake)

Patrick Robinson just clocked a 4.25
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Christian Pnder w/ a 4.62

Myron w/ a 4.58
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Terrel Buckley - 4.57

He on the staff now?

Yep. He like an assistant Strength Coach in title....

But he works w/ the CB's and +%$#. Hopefully he will help. He damn sure was a baller when he was in the G & G
Yo.
Im gonna be uber dissapointed if we don't make significant improvements on offense. Surrency (depending on how well he leanrs the playbook) and Carr on the outside (they boy actually played better last year) and Preston in the slot. w/ Bert/Rod/Taiwan/Jarmon ...

Hopefully Christian or Drew (I don't really care who, just as long as they play well) gets these boys the ball. Aand we can't afford any serious injuries on the OL (Which has to improve as well). That's the key to the offense this year. The OL. Hopefully them boys are right by the 3rd game (Wake)

Patrick Robinson just clocked a 4.25
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Christian Pnder w/ a 4.62

Myron w/ a 4.58
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Myron is DOO DOO. I hope that Marcus takes his spot.

Well superman is officially transferring out (not TP), and Im saddened
frown.gif
. Oh what could have been....
78821724.jpg

Things just didnt go the way they should have. Good luck Antonio Henton.

The University of Notre Dame and NBC Sports have reached agreement on a new five-year contract giving NBC the rights to televise Irish home football games from2011 to 2015, extending the partnership between the University and network to 25 years.

Every1 is saying Ga Southern. His former HS coach Rance Gillespie is the current Offensive Coordinator/Running Backs coach there..we'll see tho

Originally Posted by IYE2

Well superman is officially transferring out (not TP), and Im saddened
frown.gif
. Oh what could have been....
78821724.jpg

Things just didnt go the way they should have. Good luck Antonio Henton.

makes sense. they said he was supposed to play in the Champ Game but he never did. and now that Pryor is there, he will never see the field.

He's going to have to transfer to a D2 because he already used his redshirt up.

^well he kinda got in trouble last season and that hurt him. But he'll have 3 yrs of eligibility once he goes toSouthern.

Originally Posted by IYE2

^well he kinda got in trouble last season and that hurt him. But he'll have 3 yrs of eligibility once he goes to Southern.

Yeah we know about that, but at the same time, Tressel would have given him the chance to compete. He stood in Clarett's corner when he was goingthrough that BS. He allowed Troy to come back after Troy got into his BS.

Back
Top Bottom