¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=201
Oklahoma has kicked wide receiver Josh Jarboe off the team, coach Bob Stoops announced Friday.

"We are disappointed in this outcome, but our complete review and this final decision is in the best interest of our program" Stoops said.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=201
Jarboe, who was No. 13 on the ESPN 150 list of top high school players last season, was sentenced in May to two years probation for carrying a gun on school grounds at his high school in Georgia.

The Cedar Grove High School product had signed in February to play for the Sooners.

The last straw for Stoops appears to have been a video Jarboe was featured in this week on YouTube in which he is seen rapping about guns and shooting people.

"We outlined for Josh the expectations we had for him when he arrived and, unfortunately, those expectations have not been met," Stoops said. "Josh needs to learn from this experience. We hope he can move forward in a positive manner."

OU's fall camp is set to start in Norman on Sunday in preparation for the 2008 season.

roll.gif

Knucklehead...

Originally Posted by dreClark

WHO???

Bball or Football?

Bball is Darius Morris. Football is Mike Jones, just a 3-star that many think will move to a 4-star by the end of the process, from FL, now that I'mthinking about it we have way to many DB's with serious interest and the schollys seem to be limited now so UM is gonna have to try and figure out who theylike the best - and quick.

then again you might not even be talking to me... haha

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by dreClark

WHO???

Bball or Football?

Bball is Darius Morris. Football is Mike Jones, just a 3-star that many think will move to a 4-star by the end of the process, from FL, now that I'm thinking about it we have way to many DB's with serious interest and the schollys seem to be limited now so UM is gonna have to try and figure out who they like the best - and quick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, you were supposed to respond w/ MIKE JONES!!!!!

WHO???

On the scout site they're saying that now UofM may not want to take this kid. I personally want Thames.

Apparently Georgia Tech has new uniforms...

image_7373221.jpg

smh.gif
...I don't like it. Bring back the Shawn Jones era navy blue joints.

257709.jpg

\

Mike Jones is solid. A 6-3 200lbs HS Junor that can play safety? I will take. Thames got his spot took. OL and DL is what we will finish the class with.

I told ya'll Jorboe was a baffoon

First day of summer practices are today. Can't wait to actually hear some reports from Michigan. NEVER had we heard more than a coupla tidbits but itshould change now. Media actually gets let in. QB battle and OL battles will be the most interesting to watch as the freshmen are now in.

Looking at some pics of the Browneyes going to the hotel and Terry and Rose are monsters. Shugarts looks to want to play early as well. Is he in line for thatRT spot? I hope so.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

USC TROJANS

Kevin Ellison - Best SS in College Football

Yo Gunna, he might not be best SS in CFB, but he's easily the most underrated.

after hours, I know homie is good. mos def. I just be %$!@+@ with Pimp ...

but we know who the best SS in football is
nerd.gif

779157e24faa0ec2331ac7ac939949bfca487f7.gif

Newbs, when they are available, post some pics from Mich practice...
I posted some Tennessee's in the SEC post. Brandon Warren is lookin real trim he's 228
pimp.gif

and Gerald Williams is @@*#@!* Huge , he's like 258 MLB
smh.gif
he may have to get down in a 3 point stance soon
laugh.gif

Will do Gunna. They better be taking every picture they can because they only get a half hour. I want to see how small Terrence Robinson and Tay Odoms reallyare in comparison with other players. Also, interested to see if McGuffie is as solid as they said. Had to kick him out of the weight room countless times.

I will hook you up with a rundown from each practice if you are interested. They should be given out on the premium message boards.

UF had their freshman practice today.
Will Hill has added 15 lbs of muscle since the Under Armor Game.(sorry no pics)
T.J. Lawrence worked out with safeties this morning.

The Vols vs. Gators trash talk has already began.
Senior defensive tackle Demonte Bolden, who was furious following last year's game and angrily dropped an F-bomb in front of the cameras in the interviewarea, pointed out that the Gators have to come to Neyland Stadium this season.

The date is Sept. 20.

"Where are we at this year?" Bolden repeated. "We're at our house The last time we were at our house, they beat us by a field goal ...wow."

Bolden is also obviously tired of hearing about Tebow, who had 360 yards of total offense and four touchdowns against the Vols last season.

"Man, I don't care about Tebow," Bolden said. "Yeah, he's an All-American, but he's a regular player. Get him back on the field. Youknow what I'm saying. I made hits on him last year. This year, I'm going to get back to him a lot quicker. I'm not going to talk junk. I just wantto play the game ... play the game."

Bolden, one of the Vols' most emotional and outspoken players, also said he wouldn't have voted for Tebow for the Heisman Trophy.

"I would have voted for Erik Ainge, Eric Berry, somebody on my squad," Bolden said. "Yeah, he's a good player. He brings the total packageto his team, but I'm not hyped on him. He's a good quarterback, but he ain't on my team."

Will Hill still looks pretty slim though. He is tall but his arms seem lanky in the pics I have seen. Not much to him. But the kid can ball forreal.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Son should have been done with college already
roll.gif
Ain't he like 40?

Wiz, he my age and he got 3 more yrs of eligibility
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I would have voted for Erik Ainge, Eric Berry, somebody on my squad," Bolden said. "

Drug test for this man ASAP

***Edit
Please tell em Herschell Dennis eligibility is up? He cant be still playin for USC can he?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Son should have been done with college already
roll.gif
Ain't he like 40?
roll.gif

Wiz, he my age and he got 3 more yrs of eligibility
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I would have voted for Erik Ainge, Eric Berry, somebody on my squad," Bolden said. "

Drug test for this man ASAP

***Edit
Please tell em Herschell Dennis eligibility is up? He cant be still playin for USC can he?

thats your squad lol. son must be sipping on the everclear or something.

Some pics of the first practice. I like the new jersey's.

Justin Feagin and QB coach Smith
2008-0804-jg-UMFBprac-218s.jpg

RB Sam McGuffie #2

2008-0804-jg-UMFBprac-244s.jpg

Frosh Corner Boubacar Cissoko. Kid is jacked.
2008-0804-jg-UMFBprac-100s.jpg

Coach Rod with WR Toney Clemons looking pretty cut.
610x.jpg

Coach Rod and Brandon Minor with the "chest bump". Ehhh... it was worth a try.
laugh.gif

340x.jpg

There are some more but nothing that exciting. It always seems that way with our picks.

Guff is a fool.

He's riding around campus on a motorized scooter. Not one of those ones you build w/ your hedger engine, but sit down, old people-esque vehicle.

One thing about Coach Rod is that he's active. He really participates in practice and is always in the weight room working out.

Remember how last year's college football post was all Michigan, all the time? That was fun.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Guff is a fool.

He's riding around campus on a motorized scooter. Not one of those ones you build w/ your hedger engine, but sit down, old people-esque vehicle.

laugh.gif

This is the "parking lot" outside the UGA practice fields...

080804-252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom