¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Originally Posted by dreClark

UM just don't look right w/ the 3 stripes.....

smh.gif

Apparently the Adidas reps are hawk eying everybody. You wear Nike around the practice facility and your gone

Man, I know everyone is mostly talking about Graham and Taylor on the D-line but Jamison looks like a monster. Everyone looks fast too, like speed we neverwould have imagined at UofM before. I hope Brown/Feagin get rotated in at QB to give that extra dimension of pat white.

Looking around at pictures of the Browneyes, Alex Boone looks to be in great shape. Looks of people raving about Rehring but he still looks like a fatty to me.Shugarts is huge but I do not think he is that good of a tackle and I pray that he starts for them at RT. Adams is also monetrous but has talent. Lamar Thomaslooks rail thin. Posey is gonna be tough to keep off the field. And Beanie is a man. I cannot wait to see him and Rey get after eachother in LA. I am dying forthem to go head up and collide.

The dude keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

BTW JoeMcKnightIsBallin', did you see where Stanley Havilli called himself the Tongan Claussen? I about *##* myself when I saw that.

Gunna, did you get the PM's? I felt like an !*@ but they kept updating stuff and it was all within 10 or so minutes.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wiz, he my age and he got 3 more yrs of eligibility
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I would have voted for Erik Ainge, Eric Berry, somebody on my squad," Bolden said. "

Drug test for this man ASAP

***Edit
Please tell em Herschell Dennis eligibility is up? He cant be still playin for USC can he?
naw that +*%+@ still got 1 more year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

The dude keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

BTW JoeMcKnightIsBallin', did you see where Stanley Havilli called himself the Tongan Claussen? I about *##* myself when I saw that.
laugh.gif
yea i was watching vids and he was overthrowing passes so dudewas on point with the name.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

***Edit
Please tell em Herschell Dennis eligibility is up? He cant be still playin for USC can he?
naw that +*%+@ still got 1 more year
roll.gif

roll.gif
man hell nahh....dude being playing college ball since my soph yearin hs.....now i'm going into my 4th year of college n he still playing....lol....@$%#* been a senior since the 05 season
smh.gif

Gunna, can you hook me up with an avy? I never gave you a link last time I asked. Let me know and I'll get you the link if you can.

Looking around at pictures of the Browneyes, Alex Boone looks to be in great shape. Looks of people raving about Rehring but he still looks like a fatty to me. Shugarts is huge but I do not think he is that good of a tackle and I pray that he starts for them at RT. Adams is also monetrous but has talent. Lamar Thomas looks rail thin. Posey is gonna be tough to keep off the field. And Beanie is a man. I cannot wait to see him and Rey get after eachother in LA. I am dying for them to go head up and collide.
Compared to last yr..Rehrings def in shape.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

Looking around at pictures of the Browneyes, Alex Boone looks to be in great shape. Looks of people raving about Rehring but he still looks like a fatty to me. Shugarts is huge but I do not think he is that good of a tackle and I pray that he starts for them at RT. Adams is also monetrous but has talent. Lamar Thomas looks rail thin. Posey is gonna be tough to keep off the field. And Beanie is a man. I cannot wait to see him and Rey get after eachother in LA. I am dying for them to go head up and collide.
Compared to last yr..Rehrings def in shape.
laugh.gif

True. There are still a couple of Michigan lineman that have guts, but they do look better.

Well reports have been going around that Beanie will have a lot more chances to catch the ball out the back field and that they want to incorporate some nohuddle. We'll see. If you have the Big10 network, they're gonna have the Bucks practice on at 9pm.

Also Curtis Terry made the permanent jump from LB to FB. So Homan, if healthy, will play weakside and push Freeman to sam.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rey's ready too..

rey-maualuga-new-look-1-180.jpg

Gona be great to watch UM start 1-4 too
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Rey for that.

indifferent.gif
@ you for thinking we have magically turned into Notre Dame.

allen3xis, whats the word on ND so far? I haven't been able to find a bit of info on them. Seems like everything of importance gets put on your messageboards. Any predictions on how the season will shape up? Seems like the schedule will be a big help in getting rid of a 3-7 season.

The schedule is a huge help..

Not much goin on so far

Honestly, the game against you guys is big to tell where we (and you) are going this season.

- The Walls loss is pretty big...kid was talented, should be back for 09...but for now it hurts the depth. Gary Gray is gona have to be ready.

- Hughes is gona be the starting RB (it seems)

- Mike Floyd has been impressive since stepping foot on campus...Kamara keeps improving as well.

- Clausen has bulked up

D Line will probably be atrocious. No depth, little experience.

O Line can' be much worse....but I don't see a great deal improvement. I just hope it's average.

It's simple

A) We need to pressure the QB with Neal, Smith, etc...and with Tenuta on board now

B) Need to protect our QB.

I think we get 6/7 wins....best case scenario would be 8....worst case...5

Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman provided the scoop that former Texas A&M coach Dennis Franchione will be doing color for ESPN Radio broadcasts this season. His first game will be Alabama-Clemson from Atlanta on Aug. 30. Let's hope the Tide fans don't taunt the former coach with those once-popular cutouts that were defacing as he left for the A&M job.

laugh.gif
That should be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom