“Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness" WHO'S US?

isn't God a single entity?

marinate on that.

98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY coworker said this EXACT SAME THING TO ME TODAY about 1 hour ago....

we were talking about religions and was telling me how her pastors could never answer that question

laugh.gif
that *$+* is weird

Well, you know some factions have answers for that question already. Like for instance, there's dogma about the Holy Trinity.

He's (God) is referring to the Trinity (God, Jesus, The Holy Ghost)...

even if you don't believe (which is the basis of Christianity), just let them be and move along.

theres nothing i hate more, than trying to forcefeed other people your beliefs (whether Deistic or not)

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

He's (God) is referring to the Trinity (God, Jesus, The Holy Ghost)...

even if you don't believe (which is the basis of Christianity), just let them be and move along.

theres nothing i hate more, than trying to forcefeed other people your beliefs (whether Deistic or not)
You seem to be getting upset a little, and non one has "forcefeed" anything. Thats what I hate about religion and people that are"anti-religion." One faction is overzealous in their evangelism(which by nature of the word, it should be overzealous) and the other collapses sayingdon't force your ideas upon me. How about we find a healthy median in which ideas are exchanged. Philosophers have been doing this for centuries withoutsounding preachy or blasphemous how about we start reading and discussing religion from a philosophical perspective.

isn't Jesus Gods' son?

or is Jesus God?

how come Christians' can't ever get their story straight?

and....

what happened during the ages of 13-30 and why was it omitted from the Bible? if he really was God's Son or God himself...wouldnt all of these years bepretty important?

could he have perhaps traveled to India and learn about Buddhism? his message that he teaches when he comes back is very similar to the teachings of the Buddha
98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

I recently been getting into African History like the Egyptian stories.. I'll leave it as that for now

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I recently been getting into African History like the Egyptian stories.. I'll leave it as that for now

375139_f520.jpg

very interesting huh?

Back
Top Bottom