≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

funny how nike is trying too hard...

it aint a frken secret... give us some clean color blocking that makes sense and SB's will be hot again.
too many gay themes and "thinking out the box" crap.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

HIGHly disappointed. 
indifferent.gif
nike does that to us all too often

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

these are absolute trash. NSB has been puttin out trash for 3 years
since 06 imo,  last 5 years then

concept is nice, we'll see on them

black boxes had some nice heat, nothing compared to the pink boxes though

after 06 thats when most of SBs stuff (dunks) was whack, sure there were A FEW good releases, but most of the pairs in every year since 05 have been whack to heads.....we'll see what 2012 brings, because so far 2011 doesnt seem to be delivering. 02-05 were the golden years of SBs, we'll see

Maybe these will be scrapped (no pun intended since Nortenos kill scraps and wear red, listen to the album GUN and you'll see what I'm taling about) due to the bandana. Nike SB needs better designers and yes I'm saying Bratud is a bad designer, most of his dunks have been flops if you think about it. Good designers will bring SB back thats all we can hope for.

I do like the red swoosh on these since it POPs, but I think dunks are going through a "red" theme lately and I'm not feeling it though red is my favorite color. If you look at 02-05 there were never "color fads" where a few months in a row had similar colors, the dunks were all different.....we'll have to see

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

these are absolute trash. NSB has been puttin out trash for 3 years
since 06 imo,  last 5 years then

concept is nice, we'll see on them

black boxes had some nice heat, nothing compared to the pink boxes though

after 06 thats when most of SBs stuff (dunks) was whack, sure there were A FEW good releases, but most of the pairs in every year since 05 have been whack to heads.....we'll see what 2012 brings, because so far 2011 doesnt seem to be delivering. 02-05 were the golden years of SBs, we'll see

Maybe these will be scrapped (no pun intended since Nortenos kill scraps and wear red, listen to the album GUN and you'll see what I'm taling about) due to the bandana. Nike SB needs better designers and yes I'm saying Bratud is a bad designer, most of his dunks have been flops if you think about it. Good designers will bring SB back thats all we can hope for.

I do like the red swoosh on these since it POPs, but I think dunks are going through a "red" theme lately and I'm not feeling it though red is my favorite color. If you look at 02-05 there were never "color fads" where a few months in a row had similar colors, the dunks were all different.....we'll have to see

Back
Top Bottom