last years 420's was alot better 

good thing i dont know anyone at sb shops anymore 

but i might fall for the hype and see whats up 

kicks and grass the 2 things i love the most 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

These Are Garbage... This Will Be My Last Time Even Viewing This Thread.

LIES!
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
  I Was Disappointed At The Time...

But Leave It To Nike To Let Us Down... All I Got To Say Is If You Walk Through The Wrong Hood With These On Then Its A Rap... Parents Wont Buy These, I Wont Buy These, SB Lovers Wont Buy These (Unless Under The Influence) So Why Even Bother Releasing.???

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

These Are Garbage... This Will Be My Last Time Even Viewing This Thread.

LIES!
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
  I Was Disappointed At The Time...

But Leave It To Nike To Let Us Down... All I Got To Say Is If You Walk Through The Wrong Hood With These On Then Its A Rap... Parents Wont Buy These, I Wont Buy These, SB Lovers Wont Buy These (Unless Under The Influence) So Why Even Bother Releasing.???

This is a joke.  Sorry Nike SB, you fail again and again.  Only releases that's been worth actually buying the past couple years have been guccis and denims.  Message to Nike SB: this best be the last time you hype a pair of kicks that SUCK.

DAMN.
What a let down..

I was looking very forward to this release..
Since I absolutely LOVE the 1st Skunk Dunk Sb Release..

Nice concept of using Cheech & Chong..
but Todd & Nike SB ruined this release.

This is a joke.  Sorry Nike SB, you fail again and again.  Only releases that's been worth actually buying the past couple years have been guccis and denims.  Message to Nike SB: this best be the last time you hype a pair of kicks that SUCK.

DAMN.
What a let down..

I was looking very forward to this release..
Since I absolutely LOVE the 1st Skunk Dunk Sb Release..

Nice concept of using Cheech & Chong..
but Todd & Nike SB ruined this release.

Im blazed right now- and Im also really disappointed (just saw the new pic's). Poorly executed IMO- probably in a lot of peoples opinion's- complete waste of a great oppurtunity by Nike

Im blazed right now- and Im also really disappointed (just saw the new pic's). Poorly executed IMO- probably in a lot of peoples opinion's- complete waste of a great oppurtunity by Nike

I wouldn't cop these even if it came with some free trees... High as a kite and still highly disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't cop these even if it came with some free trees... High as a kite and still highly disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

funny how nike is trying too hard...

it aint a frken secret... give us some clean color blocking that makes sense and SB's will be hot again.
too many gay themes and "thinking out the box" crap.

Back
Top Bottom