≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

For some reason I feel like SB is messing with us with that pic. The teaser looked like hemp that tore away to the green suede.

If these tear away, you will have white upper, green suede, red bandana and a navy tongue? Nah, doesnt sound right.

For some reason I feel like SB is messing with us with that pic. The teaser looked like hemp that tore away to the green suede.

If these tear away, you will have white upper, green suede, red bandana and a navy tongue? Nah, doesnt sound right.

Tyler don't sleep on these..these are dope!..the consept is too conderside cheech wore a red bandana and smoked big papers..COPPED!

Tyler don't sleep on these..these are dope!..the consept is too conderside cheech wore a red bandana and smoked big papers..COPPED!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Yea these look bad enough. If it starts tearing away to reveal green, imo it will look alot worse.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Yea these look bad enough. If it starts tearing away to reveal green, imo it will look alot worse.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

looks like the toe box and cap are the only parts with the green suede underneath
how do you know? the "fading" part on the liberties was all over the shoe

and to the last dude, the part around the toe box is where the teaser pic was...

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

looks like the toe box and cap are the only parts with the green suede underneath
how do you know? the "fading" part on the liberties was all over the shoe

and to the last dude, the part around the toe box is where the teaser pic was...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

todd-bratrud-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-4-20-ii-teaser-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cheech-and-chong-420-tom-bratrud.jpg

Now That Yall Mentioned The Libertys I Can See Them Using The Same Concept On These... Tha Patch Of Green Could Be Rite Where The Midsole An The Upper Meet... The Material From The Patch Looks Almost The Same As The Material On The Shoe.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

todd-bratrud-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-4-20-ii-teaser-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cheech-and-chong-420-tom-bratrud.jpg

Now That Yall Mentioned The Libertys I Can See Them Using The Same Concept On These... Tha Patch Of Green Could Be Rite Where The Midsole An The Upper Meet... The Material From The Patch Looks Almost The Same As The Material On The Shoe.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Talk about a letdown...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
build all this "hype" for those?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Think about it this way...
The ONLY WAY this shoe will gather up enough interest is WITH hype

God-awful shoe. $%!% outta here, give me simple C/W's
30t6p3b.gif

Talk about a letdown...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Talk about a letdown...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
dope shoes dont need teaser pics. Let's see if SB can turn it around, so far not much if anything coming up seems "dope" to me. SB seriously needs to do more collabs and/or get a designer who knows how to make stuff we like, they are going downhill real fast, and if they continue then it may be too late, if that point hasnt been past already

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Talk about a letdown...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
dope shoes dont need teaser pics. Let's see if SB can turn it around, so far not much if anything coming up seems "dope" to me. SB seriously needs to do more collabs and/or get a designer who knows how to make stuff we like, they are going downhill real fast, and if they continue then it may be too late, if that point hasnt been past already

What i can say is I like it! Th skunks suck and I hated the combination of the colors! Can't see myself rocking those! Only girls with tight jeans are allowed to wear those skunks! At least with this one ,it does not have any fruity or strange disgusting colors!!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom