≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

indifferent.gif
 What was the point of the teaser picks then?
Its called hype.
To the guy above: just because these are rumored to be 1000 pairs, Todd Bratrud designed, and are for 4/20 doesnt mean they will sell out. The shoe still has to be liked to sell out. We'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

indifferent.gif
 What was the point of the teaser picks then?
Its called hype.
To the guy above: just because these are rumored to be 1000 pairs, Todd Bratrud designed, and are for 4/20 doesnt mean they will sell out. The shoe still has to be liked to sell out. We'll see what happens.

^not necessarily. I've seen many wack kicks sell out just because of hype. Anyway, I'm certainly disappointed about these. I hope these are a joke. Even Todd is posting retweets about how terrible these are. Maybe they will grow on me, but I doubt it.

^not necessarily. I've seen many wack kicks sell out just because of hype. Anyway, I'm certainly disappointed about these. I hope these are a joke. Even Todd is posting retweets about how terrible these are. Maybe they will grow on me, but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

whoa really on the tweets? 
Thats pretty sad. which whack kicks? just because they're whack to you doesnt mean they arent dope to the majority. The neon j packs sold out, but they actually are nothing resale wise.....

i want to see the pics of these skated. what did Todd say about the kicks on Twitter?

Thats pretty sad. which whack kicks? just because they're whack to you doesnt mean they arent dope to the majority. The neon j packs sold out, but they actually are nothing resale wise.....

i want to see the pics of these skated. what did Todd say about the kicks on Twitter?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

yeah can someone repost the tweets ?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

yeah can someone repost the tweets ?

Back
Top Bottom