≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

there are 1000 pairs, they will sell out instantly
all of the negative backlash just shows how many people were expecting so much from them...the many that hate now will be sitting at their computer screen mad for sleeping on em when they see the resale price skyrocket

I'm waiting to see more pics of the green suede underneath, hopefully I can grab a pair

all of the negative backlash just shows how many people were expecting so much from them...the many that hate now will be sitting at their computer screen mad for sleeping on em when they see the resale price skyrocket

I'm waiting to see more pics of the green suede underneath, hopefully I can grab a pair

I can prolly get a FSR on release if I hit up the connect... But I still think these are super WHACK tho.

I can prolly get a FSR on release if I hit up the connect... But I still think these are super WHACK tho.

Wack furs of all

And yes they should know better than to put bandana on shoes and act as if that means nothing LOL@NIKE

Wack furs of all

And yes they should know better than to put bandana on shoes and act as if that means nothing LOL@NIKE

Originally Posted by that WAVE

if its not liked then they wont be worth anything, look at liberties (240)....then look at WTDs (double the quantity, supposedly) and four times as much...it all depends on how much people like the shoes.......I dont see these selling out..What if the bandana pattern was on the lining instead?

To the dude who wanted the FSR from his connect, if you think they are whack then why are you trying to get an FSR (why buy a shoe you dont like)?

Originally Posted by that WAVE

if its not liked then they wont be worth anything, look at liberties (240)....then look at WTDs (double the quantity, supposedly) and four times as much...it all depends on how much people like the shoes.......I dont see these selling out..What if the bandana pattern was on the lining instead?

To the dude who wanted the FSR from his connect, if you think they are whack then why are you trying to get an FSR (why buy a shoe you dont like)?

lol @ people saying people will be mad they didnt cop when they see the resell price.
Sorry bro.. maybe I actually wanted to wear the shoes..

Now since you said that, Im lining up my connects so I can take all the pairs and resell them.

Thanks.

lol @ people saying people will be mad they didnt cop when they see the resell price.
Sorry bro.. maybe I actually wanted to wear the shoes..

Now since you said that, Im lining up my connects so I can take all the pairs and resell them.

Thanks.

The red rag accent is very dangerous and could this be a April Fools stunt cus this sneaker has nothing to do with that first teaser pic?

The red rag accent is very dangerous and could this be a April Fools stunt cus this sneaker has nothing to do with that first teaser pic?

Wondering how it would look once skated with...I think thats where the concept of the shoe will shine.

Rather not get it for fear of getting murdered though.

Back
Top Bottom