≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Wondering how it would look once skated with...I think thats where the concept of the shoe will shine.

Rather not get it for fear of getting murdered though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

To the dude who wanted the FSR from his connect, if you think they are whack then why are you trying to get an FSR (why buy a shoe you dont like)?

There's nothing wrong with selling and profiting from hype. 

To the dude who wanted the FSR from his connect, if you think they are whack then why are you trying to get an FSR (why buy a shoe you dont like)?

I'm all for selling (only if you like the shoe though) b/c it could be taken as hypebeastish if you cop just for the sale and dont actually like them, in fact that is hypebeastish.......

I cant tell whether these will be anything resale wise, but it'll be interesting to see what happens. I cant wait for the pics of the green on em.

I'm all for selling (only if you like the shoe though) b/c it could be taken as hypebeastish if you cop just for the sale and dont actually like them, in fact that is hypebeastish.......

I cant tell whether these will be anything resale wise, but it'll be interesting to see what happens. I cant wait for the pics of the green on em.

No way
30t6p3b.gif

What a disappointment

Originally Posted by gimekix

this sneaker has nothing to do with that first teaser pic?
It does actually, because the first teaser alluded to the tearaway canvas, which then reveals the green underneath.

It does actually, because the first teaser alluded to the tearaway canvas, which then reveals the green underneath.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

AHHH I see.....im still passing (no pun intended, well maybe lol)
pimp.gif

AHHH I see.....im still passing (no pun intended, well maybe lol)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by werallequal

Why make tearaway canvas ..... ??? With a red bandana?
It's a Cheech & Chong theme and revolves around weed smoking culture.

Google image search "Cheech And Chong" and it will all become clear.

lol you get a bong over the head closed fist  ... come on silly..... cheech and chong is the era i grew up in .....i just think the red bandana on a nike shoes is ridic ...... nike knows better than that this auto gang related even if they forgot that red bandanas are affiliated in the US .... and that mostly youths n and young will be picking this sneaker up.... well  like age 13-30 something like that

at the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway
NIKE KNOWS BETTER

lol you get a bong over the head closed fist  ... come on silly..... cheech and chong is the era i grew up in .....i just think the red bandana on a nike shoes is ridic ...... nike knows better than that this auto gang related even if they forgot that red bandanas are affiliated in the US .... and that mostly youths n and young will be picking this sneaker up.... well  like age 13-30 something like that

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

Damn and I tried to be nice to your uneducated %#+.

If you're so clued up then why the hell did you need to ask?!

At the end of the day do you think the entire sneaker community (and I mean worldwide, because these will make it worldwide) gives a damn about a perceieved gang reference on ONE shoe in a pair?!

"At the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway Nike knows better", I mean what the hell are you even on about you fool?! Why don't you try actually stringing together some sentences that actually make some damn sense instead of dribbling between your bong hits.

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

Damn and I tried to be nice to your uneducated %#+.

If you're so clued up then why the hell did you need to ask?!

At the end of the day do you think the entire sneaker community (and I mean worldwide, because these will make it worldwide) gives a damn about a perceieved gang reference on ONE shoe in a pair?!

"At the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway Nike knows better", I mean what the hell are you even on about you fool?! Why don't you try actually stringing together some sentences that actually make some damn sense instead of dribbling between your bong hits.

Back
Top Bottom