≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Macgyver, what are you talking about?

I agree that these shoes wont be anything and I've been saying that most people think they're ugly the whole time. I DONT like this shoe, and just like skunks which I didnt really care for, I wont be copping this one.

And to the last guy, not to hate, but SN bites most of their SB news from NSB, get it straight from the source next time.

I think these will drop in USA, just not in Euro, that was one of the arguments given on NSB.

A lot of people are saying that Nike SB called these back to increase hype, but I dont think so. Regardless of that, no matter how much hype these receive or how limited they are, these were never going to be anything simply because most heads think they are ugly and therefore wouldnt cop or would want them as trade bait (to answer your question on that).

Even Ben G knows most people dont like these as shown by the first segment of this sentence

19768ba1cfb274ddb7b54cf593801f1d.jpg

NSB

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I would buy the skunks because the shoes is sexy. I will NOT waste $$$/effort on the cheech and chongs even if I was planning on reselling them. Not looking like the smartest resell investment. The allure that a few shops will sell these out, most likely $125-150 range 
laugh.gif
, and then resell for less than $300 and still be ugly is NOT the hustle in my opinion. I've come along way from high school days where I allowed myself to waste hours in a line on an overpriced shoe I didn't really like, just to make $100 or so dollars. That only makes sense if you're buying 2-3 pairs, that way you can keep the shoe you actually like and get your $ back selling the other pair or two to a fellow NTer for a decent price or even stock as trade bait. But in the end these shoes are ugly, so I don't care if I pay nothing in the end after reselling multiple pairs, I won't wear these ugly shoes, and they're so ugly I doubt another sneaker head would be down to trade serious heat for them if I kept them as trade bait..
Ya dig??
Curious..how much you make you think you gonna make off that full size run of kd3s you got in your sig? If these did drop they would be a way better investment than the kicks you have for sale. I hope you are charging retail for them. None of those are "trade bait" for serious heat. Maybe the preheats but the size is not gonna get you the money the bigger sizes are fetching. And if the shoes resold for less than 300 and still be ugly? what
laugh.gif
If you were reselling them for profit, why do you care about how the shoes look?

Well.. You clearly don't know me and you're assuming I paid retail. I sat in no line and I paid roughly $50 for each KD and in the last month alone I sold 6 pairs for $120-150 range depending on domestic/international destination... And I paid $45 a pair for 4 youth size south beaches. Just sold a sz7 last week for $360 shipped!
eek.gif

YOu good at math?
pimp.gif

FALL BACK SUCKA

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I would buy the skunks because the shoes is sexy. I will NOT waste $$$/effort on the cheech and chongs even if I was planning on reselling them. Not looking like the smartest resell investment. The allure that a few shops will sell these out, most likely $125-150 range 
laugh.gif
, and then resell for less than $300 and still be ugly is NOT the hustle in my opinion. I've come along way from high school days where I allowed myself to waste hours in a line on an overpriced shoe I didn't really like, just to make $100 or so dollars. That only makes sense if you're buying 2-3 pairs, that way you can keep the shoe you actually like and get your $ back selling the other pair or two to a fellow NTer for a decent price or even stock as trade bait. But in the end these shoes are ugly, so I don't care if I pay nothing in the end after reselling multiple pairs, I won't wear these ugly shoes, and they're so ugly I doubt another sneaker head would be down to trade serious heat for them if I kept them as trade bait..
Ya dig??
Curious..how much you make you think you gonna make off that full size run of kd3s you got in your sig? If these did drop they would be a way better investment than the kicks you have for sale. I hope you are charging retail for them. None of those are "trade bait" for serious heat. Maybe the preheats but the size is not gonna get you the money the bigger sizes are fetching. And if the shoes resold for less than 300 and still be ugly? what
laugh.gif
If you were reselling them for profit, why do you care about how the shoes look?

Well.. You clearly don't know me and you're assuming I paid retail. I sat in no line and I paid roughly $50 for each KD and in the last month alone I sold 6 pairs for $120-150 range depending on domestic/international destination... And I paid $45 a pair for 4 youth size south beaches. Just sold a sz7 last week for $360 shipped!
eek.gif

YOu good at math?
pimp.gif

FALL BACK SUCKA

I dont think there's anyone on NT who's mad that these may not release. I called my shop and they said these should drop in May.

I dont think there's anyone on NT who's mad that these may not release. I called my shop and they said these should drop in May.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Sometimes, I need to quote myself...

But I'll fall back on this one.

laugh.gif

No hard feelings Hazel. You seem like a cool dude. I don't really like to floss or brag about hustling shoes. It is what is but believe me I'm doing okay $$ wise and I do get more satisfaction when I can hookup friends and contacts on NT with a steal price.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Sometimes, I need to quote myself...

But I'll fall back on this one.

laugh.gif

No hard feelings Hazel. You seem like a cool dude. I don't really like to floss or brag about hustling shoes. It is what is but believe me I'm doing okay $$ wise and I do get more satisfaction when I can hookup friends and contacts on NT with a steal price.

^
You ain't offend me Slim. 
laugh.gif

#readingcomprehension

I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

Like I said in the thread about the NY joints, its a way to go about things...

I just find it funny at this point.  You taking/robbing from the circle that feeds you.  Short term thinking.

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock. 

^
You ain't offend me Slim. 
laugh.gif

#readingcomprehension

I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

Like I said in the thread about the NY joints, its a way to go about things...

I just find it funny at this point.  You taking/robbing from the circle that feeds you.  Short term thinking.

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock. 

I called a bunch of shops in so cal and they either don't know, say they're not releasing, or are saying they are gonna definitely sell them whenever they get them

I called a bunch of shops in so cal and they either don't know, say they're not releasing, or are saying they are gonna definitely sell them whenever they get them

The close-ups are nice....i've liked the shoes since the first pics surfaced, I don't care that these aren't popular with most folks

The close-ups are nice....i've liked the shoes since the first pics surfaced, I don't care that these aren't popular with most folks

Yeah I see what you mean. Thats the way these shoes are supposed to be. Buy them cause you like em not because they are popular. Its good to see people like you who still like shoes for what they are.

I dont like these, those pics give a nice view of them though.

Yeah I see what you mean. Thats the way these shoes are supposed to be. Buy them cause you like em not because they are popular. Its good to see people like you who still like shoes for what they are.

I dont like these, those pics give a nice view of them though.

Back
Top Bottom