≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

The close-ups are nice....i've liked the shoes since the first pics surfaced, I don't care that these aren't popular with most folks

The close-ups are nice....i've liked the shoes since the first pics surfaced, I don't care that these aren't popular with most folks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
You ain't offend me Slim. 
laugh.gif

#readingcomprehension

I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

Like I said in the thread about the NY joints, its a way to go about things...

I just find it funny at this point.  You taking/robbing from the circle that feeds you.  Short term thinking.

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock. 
.....  you finished?
nerd.gif

I realize NT is here so we can talk as a community and help each other, so maybe you think you're schooling me or helping me out by trying to preach some truth to me about how I should handle business. Thanks I guess. But AGAIN, you don't know me and you certainly don't know my relationship with Nike, which is a business relationship. No one is having food taken off their table and I've certainly never robbed anyone
laugh.gif

I think your 'family' is just completely different from my 'business'. I have personal relationships and first hand experience with Nike and adidas's industry which I conduct business with. That's my family..and showing love and doing favors for these contacts have certainly carried me very far so I 'm fully aware of how a business/family relationship grows in the long run and don't really need your guidance, but I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

And one more thing.. why you so concerned about another mans hustle/"chump change"
laugh.gif
?

^
You ain't offend me Slim. 
laugh.gif

#readingcomprehension

I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

I just find it funny at this point.  You taking/robbing from the circle that feeds you.  Short term thinking.

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock. 
.....  you finished?
nerd.gif

I realize NT is here so we can talk as a community and help each other, so maybe you think you're schooling me or helping me out by trying to preach some truth to me about how I should handle business. Thanks I guess. But AGAIN, you don't know me and you certainly don't know my relationship with Nike, which is a business relationship. No one is having food taken off their table and I've certainly never robbed anyone
laugh.gif

I think your 'family' is just completely different from my 'business'. I have personal relationships and first hand experience with Nike and adidas's industry which I conduct business with. That's my family..and showing love and doing favors for these contacts have certainly carried me very far so I 'm fully aware of how a business/family relationship grows in the long run and don't really need your guidance, but I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

And one more thing.. why you so concerned about another mans hustle/"chump change"
laugh.gif
?

nothing about that shoe says " 4/20 " NOTHING! id like to see some pictures with the white torn away that would make it more appealing but to the naked eye these are red and white dunks with a red bandana on the side like come who were thinking this shoe was going to appeal to? the idea of the material is good but the execution was a major fail i feel like they just threw this together in a week

nothing about that shoe says " 4/20 " NOTHING! id like to see some pictures with the white torn away that would make it more appealing but to the naked eye these are red and white dunks with a red bandana on the side like come who were thinking this shoe was going to appeal to? the idea of the material is good but the execution was a major fail i feel like they just threw this together in a week

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

the rumor is May  
I assume you're referring to what Brooklyn Projects has posted on their Twitter?

I swear their post really didn't help the situation at all, especially by stating "they're late coming out of the factory".

How is such a thing possible when every skate store in Europe and the UK has had their stock and is now in the process of sending it back to Nike?!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

the rumor is May  
I assume you're referring to what Brooklyn Projects has posted on their Twitter?

I swear their post really didn't help the situation at all, especially by stating "they're late coming out of the factory".

How is such a thing possible when every skate store in Europe and the UK has had their stock and is now in the process of sending it back to Nike?!

"macgyver35,"

No one is concerned with you Champ.

My initial comments were towards "puddinpop" to begin with (ALL of my comment were towards "puddinpop" actually) -- had nothing to do with you -- but anyone with reading comprehension would have gotten that.

Maybe you need to stay in school (or GO to school) before jumping out there and making yourself look silly.  Only person (as I read) "concerned about another mans hustle" was NTer "puddinpop."  
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So I don't know where all your sensitivity and arrogance coming from in the first place addressing me. You not in my league.  And I wasn't talking to you. 
laugh.gif

Keep that bamma mess out West... Er, "Sucka".

lol.

And I at "The O" 4 times a year minimum, so hell with your "relationship" with Nike.

#noonecares

"macgyver35,"

My initial comments were towards "puddinpop" to begin with (ALL of my comment were towards "puddinpop" actually) -- had nothing to do with you -- but anyone with reading comprehension would have gotten that.

Maybe you need to stay in school (or GO to school) before jumping out there and making yourself look silly.  Only person (as I read) "concerned about another mans hustle" was NTer "puddinpop."  
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So I don't know where all your sensitivity and arrogance coming from in the first place addressing me. You not in my league.  And I wasn't talking to you. 
laugh.gif

lol.

And I at "The O" 4 times a year minimum, so hell with your "relationship" with Nike.

#noonecares

man i would hope they made these to boost sb hype but they could have done way better than this.

man i would hope they made these to boost sb hype but they could have done way better than this.

"macgyver35,"
laugh.gif

lol.

#noonecares

e0035d42ef92b717b17cf223186591ec7469358.jpg

"Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really."

oh..... and you can keep pattin yourself on the back Hazel:   most of us only know you as the "JAY Z voice" selling over-priced outlet shoes
eyes.gif

"macgyver35,"
laugh.gif

lol.

#noonecares

e0035d42ef92b717b17cf223186591ec7469358.jpg

"Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really."

oh..... and you can keep pattin yourself on the back Hazel:   most of us only know you as the "JAY Z voice" selling over-priced outlet shoes
eyes.gif

"macgyver35,"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

lol.

#noonecares

Maybe I'll 'bump' into you at the O... and by the O do you mean the ES? 
laugh.gif

Not being arrogant at all, but you say you weren't directing comments towards me, but that's just not true. 

"I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock.  "
Definitely sounds like you're a little sour about my hustle.. You even try to brag about yourself and school me like you know what my hustle is our how I'm able to come by shoes.  What do you want a pat on the back or cookie? I was never interested in comparing resumes with you so next time just keep all your feelings inside and don't comment on my business, just like I don't comment on your business.  
grin.gif

SUCKA!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

"macgyver35,"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

lol.

#noonecares

Maybe I'll 'bump' into you at the O... and by the O do you mean the ES? 
laugh.gif

Not being arrogant at all, but you say you weren't directing comments towards me, but that's just not true. 

"I let y'all have it on the "hustlin'" convos back and forth over chump change.  I've been at this since '92 consistently.  
laugh.gif

Reason my fam in my sig.  WE BRING IT like the Rock.  "
Definitely sounds like you're a little sour about my hustle.. You even try to brag about yourself and school me like you know what my hustle is our how I'm able to come by shoes.  What do you want a pat on the back or cookie? I was never interested in comparing resumes with you so next time just keep all your feelings inside and don't comment on my business, just like I don't comment on your business.  
grin.gif

SUCKA!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

^
Again, this must be a "west coast" thing.

Cuz not too many people on the East will assume someone is, er, "sour" over another man's hustle.

You WANT someone to be salty so YOU can feel good about yourself.  Pass on this end.
laugh.gif

All YOU do is go in "hype" threads and market yourself.  Don't do it on my expense -- you've already embarrassed yourself.

Again, NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU. 

You POST on a message board, then flip it to say someone is "concerned" about you.  Puddinpop was, not anyone else.

My comments come from previous comments/questions from the SB NY thread to "puddinpop".

But you still talking... When NO ONE was talking to you.

Damn Cuz.  I really can't say it any other way.

laugh.gif

^
Again, this must be a "west coast" thing.

Cuz not too many people on the East will assume someone is, er, "sour" over another man's hustle.

You WANT someone to be salty so YOU can feel good about yourself.  Pass on this end.
laugh.gif

All YOU do is go in "hype" threads and market yourself.  Don't do it on my expense -- you've already embarrassed yourself.

Again, NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU. 

You POST on a message board, then flip it to say someone is "concerned" about you.  Puddinpop was, not anyone else.

My comments come from previous comments/questions from the SB NY thread to "puddinpop".

But you still talking... When NO ONE was talking to you.

Damn Cuz.  I really can't say it any other way.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

eyes.gif
And who are you champ?

[Nas] "Oh I get it... He's BIG, and YOU PUFFY! ["Ether"]

laugh.gif

This site is a car dealership.  Thrift store (selling wise).  I don't "eat" off shoes -- its my hobby.

I'm no "reseller".  I sell/buy/trade and put more than I take out.

So I don't know where your ISS co-sign came from, but I figure "McG" is a grown man (with little reading comprehension) who can stand on his own two on here.

Y'all dudes.

Entertainment. 
laugh.gif

Ignored from this point on...

eyes.gif
And who are you champ?

laugh.gif

This site is a car dealership.  Thrift store (selling wise).  I don't "eat" off shoes -- its my hobby.

So I don't know where your ISS co-sign came from, but I figure "McG" is a grown man (with little reading comprehension) who can stand on his own two on here.

Y'all dudes.

Entertainment. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
And who are you champ?

laugh.gif

Y'all dudes.

Entertainment. 
laugh.gif

I dont care who you think you are- and you know all you need to about me.
....you ask me a question but you're "ignoring me from this point on".
Im not takin up for anybody, I dont know that other dude- I made a statement about you- directed at you.    You're super annoying, and you sound like an old broken record. You aint impressive to anybody but yourself.   Hope this helps
happy.gif

Oh.... and what is an ISS co-sign              (ISS= in-school suspension where im from)

Back
Top Bottom