≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

oh..... and you can keep pattin yourself on the back Hazel:   most of us only know you as the "JAY Z voice" selling over-priced outlet shoes
eyes.gif
And who are you champ?

[Nas] "Oh I get it... He's BIG, and YOU PUFFY! ["Ether"]

laugh.gif

This site is a car dealership.  Thrift store (selling wise).  I don't "eat" off shoes -- its my hobby.

I'm no "reseller".  I sell/buy/trade and put more than I take out.

So I don't know where your ISS co-sign came from, but I figure "McG" is a grown man (with little reading comprehension) who can stand on his own two on here.

Y'all dudes.

Entertainment. 
laugh.gif

Ignored from this point on...
I dont care who you think you are- and you know all you need to about me.
....you ask me a question but you're "ignoring me from this point on".
Im not takin up for anybody, I dont know that other dude- I made a statement about you- directed at you.    You're super annoying, and you sound like an old broken record. You aint impressive to anybody but yourself.   Hope this helps
happy.gif

Oh.... and what is an ISS co-sign              (ISS= in-school suspension where im from)

All that, fellas, can be handled in PMs. Please and thanks.

I'm really curious to see these with pieces torn away, I'm personally not opposed to the shoe just yet.

All that, fellas, can be handled in PMs. Please and thanks.

I'm really curious to see these with pieces torn away, I'm personally not opposed to the shoe just yet.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I know for a fact these aren't being scrapped due to copyright/trademark issues.
They drop in May....160jordansdeep, Idk why they would, these are not popular and wont be anything, thus no reason to camp

I know for a fact these aren't being scrapped due to copyright/trademark issues.
They drop in May....160jordansdeep, Idk why they would, these are not popular and wont be anything, thus no reason to camp

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

whats the reason for the delay then?
at this point there's no definite word whether they're delayed or cancelled. BP says they've been delayed, but BenG said they had to RTV their shipments.

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

whats the reason for the delay then?
at this point there's no definite word whether they're delayed or cancelled. BP says they've been delayed, but BenG said they had to RTV their shipments.

Im confused , are these delayed or scrapped? i called my local shop and they told me they arent getting them , but didnt know why.

Im confused , are these delayed or scrapped? i called my local shop and they told me they arent getting them , but didnt know why.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

alot of these kids sleep in the street for a general release and enjoy it for some reason
i mean we all have at one time or another 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

alot of these kids sleep in the street for a general release and enjoy it for some reason
i mean we all have at one time or another 

Yeah I know, but its like very few people want these, so I dont see the point in camping, plus they dont even drop on 4/20 so there's no point in camping tonight.

Yeah I know, but its like very few people want these, so I dont see the point in camping, plus they dont even drop on 4/20 so there's no point in camping tonight.

Back
Top Bottom