≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Yeah I know, but its like very few people want these, so I dont see the point in camping, plus they dont even drop on 4/20 so there's no point in camping tonight.

people want it to make money
thats the only reason to buy these 

and with all the info on them dropping or not releasing today and there is no clear yes or no answer but you never know 
laugh.gif

either one of us could be right 

on a more personal note this is the first time in 2 years i a not celebrating 4/20 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Yeah I know, but its like very few people want these, so I dont see the point in camping, plus they dont even drop on 4/20 so there's no point in camping tonight.

and with all the info on them dropping or not releasing today and there is no clear yes or no answer but you never know 
laugh.gif

either one of us could be right 

on a more personal note this is the first time in 2 years i a not celebrating 4/20 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

and with all the info on them dropping or not releasing today and there is no clear yes or no answrr you never know 
laugh.gif

either one of uus could be right 
My shop said May, and they are pretty honest all of the time. Many other American shops said May as well. I know there are people that buy just for the money, but the thing on these is that very few people like them, so even though there are only 1000 pairs, these wont go for very much imo, since most people dont like em and therefore they arent in demand. We'll see man. Do you like them (after seeing new pics), honestly?

and with all the info on them dropping or not releasing today and there is no clear yes or no answrr you never know 
laugh.gif

My shop said May, and they are pretty honest all of the time. Many other American shops said May as well. I know there are people that buy just for the money, but the thing on these is that very few people like them, so even though there are only 1000 pairs, these wont go for very much imo, since most people dont like em and therefore they arent in demand. We'll see man. Do you like them (after seeing new pics), honestly?

laugh.gif

i really dont like them and they look like they come pre yellowed but that would not stop me from getting the shoes if i did like em 
the 2 things i love are pot and kicks so i not going to say i would not buy these if the price was right just to have them 

i very much liked last years pair and i think i got them for more then a fair reseller price 

$198.00 at flightclub i was very happy with them and wear them from time to time 

laugh.gif

i really dont like them and they look like they come pre yellowed but that would not stop me from getting the shoes if i did like em 
the 2 things i love are pot and kicks so i not going to say i would not buy these if the price was right just to have them 

i very much liked last years pair and i think i got them for more then a fair reseller price 

$198.00 at flightclub i was very happy with them and wear them from time to time 

laugh.gif

WOW, 198 at FC, nice man. Thats pretty cheap comparatively, now they are like 300-350. Yeah I preferred last year's pair as well. They were fresh in idea, these (420s) seem to planned. Last year's it was like a surprise, where as this one was kind of expected. I want to see pics of the green layer. I'm really glad that you wear them, I haven't seen many people at all wearing them. If the shoe fits wear it.

nikedunkhighprosb_305050100.jpg

some german shop, ZUPPORT or something, sold em for 109 euros

laugh.gif

WOW, 198 at FC, nice man. Thats pretty cheap comparatively, now they are like 300-350. Yeah I preferred last year's pair as well. They were fresh in idea, these (420s) seem to planned. Last year's it was like a surprise, where as this one was kind of expected. I want to see pics of the green layer. I'm really glad that you wear them, I haven't seen many people at all wearing them. If the shoe fits wear it.

nikedunkhighprosb_305050100.jpg

some german shop, ZUPPORT or something, sold em for 109 euros

^ I agree I would like to see what they look like with the green showing. The difference in bandana print on one shoe and not the other kind of bugs me for some reason though.

^ I agree I would like to see what they look like with the green showing. The difference in bandana print on one shoe and not the other kind of bugs me for some reason though.

Nike dropped the ball on this one man. The only reason these will sell is for the hype surrounding the shoe. this design is wack.

Nike dropped the ball on this one man. The only reason these will sell is for the hype surrounding the shoe. this design is wack.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

you mean nike dropped the bong on this one 
2yun3pw.jpg

2yun3pw.jpg

obviously- these weren't hideous. Just kinda bland, and would definitely get dirty with the quickness. They were a complete let down to most though- especially after last years. I hope everybody that wants a pair gets one- but they just aint worth it to me

obviously- these weren't hideous. Just kinda bland, and would definitely get dirty with the quickness. They were a complete let down to most though- especially after last years. I hope everybody that wants a pair gets one- but they just aint worth it to me

2yun3pw.jpg
be7scz.jpg

2yun3pw.jpg
be7scz.jpg

2yun3pw.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif
 &
tired.gif
 @ the bong.. 

2yun3pw.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif
 &
tired.gif
 @ the bong.. 

I have 15 inboxes last 2 days between here and facebook with guys NOT EVEN INTO SBs asking me to "look out" for them on this shoe.

I guess corporate-forced hype sells just as much as the sincere created hype from "enthusiasts", er?

eyes.gif

I have 15 inboxes last 2 days between here and facebook with guys NOT EVEN INTO SBs asking me to "look out" for them on this shoe.

I guess corporate-forced hype sells just as much as the sincere created hype from "enthusiasts", er?

eyes.gif

no matter how much hype, an ugly shoe to most people wont be anything. all those people buying for the hype/to sell are wasting their money.

no matter how much hype, an ugly shoe to most people wont be anything. all those people buying for the hype/to sell are wasting their money.

Back
Top Bottom