≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

So i heard the green is on the lacing, toes n back of shoes (upper heal) somebody burn all of that so we can see how they look hahaha

So i heard the green is on the lacing, toes n back of shoes (upper heal) somebody burn all of that so we can see how they look hahaha

someone has to have exposed all of the green on a pair
nerd.gif

So does any one have a clear explanation as to the whole "cancelled" situation, because they're even selling them again now this weekend in the UK when originally they pulled the release last month.

Makes no sense at all...

So does any one have a clear explanation as to the whole "cancelled" situation, because they're even selling them again now this weekend in the UK when originally they pulled the release last month.

Makes no sense at all...

Refuse to pay 0ver 150 for these. So I went to the raffle this morning and was the no#1 pick. Cant beat for $105.00+ tax.

Refuse to pay 0ver 150 for these. So I went to the raffle this morning and was the no#1 pick. Cant beat for $105.00+ tax.

copped my pair this morning at blends costa mesa...they only had 5 pairs. i had two raffle tickets for beatnic so i jetted over there but numbers were already called by the time i got there....i'm happy i got my pair though

copped my pair this morning at blends costa mesa...they only had 5 pairs. i had two raffle tickets for beatnic so i jetted over there but numbers were already called by the time i got there....i'm happy i got my pair though

here's a better pic of mine.^^ yes they are quite plain. Once the green gets worn off, it should look better. The problem is that the white material is glued on to the green suede. Apparently thats why they were pushed back.
224352_10150247378653384_705053383_8755643_8341684_n.jpg

here's a better pic of mine.^^ yes they are quite plain. Once the green gets worn off, it should look better. The problem is that the white material is glued on to the green suede. Apparently thats why they were pushed back.
224352_10150247378653384_705053383_8755643_8341684_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom