≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

man these will get someone shoot if seen in the wrong part of town lol

My thoughts exactly. My town only had 4 pairs, none of which were my size so I didn't even bother.

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

man these will get someone shoot if seen in the wrong part of town lol

My thoughts exactly. My town only had 4 pairs, none of which were my size so I didn't even bother.

I'm currently cuttin up my pair... Thinking of some dope designs...

5732248457_aa14b510d6_z.jpg

nice^

I think it would be dope if someone got the elephant print done around the toes kinda like this C2 customs.

not sure if it's even possible with the Cheech & Chongs...
3.jpg

nice^

I think it would be dope if someone got the elephant print done around the toes kinda like this C2 customs.

not sure if it's even possible with the Cheech & Chongs...
3.jpg

Nice job "never wear them" wow......did anyone who bought a pair notice how sloppily the "beanie" material was put on, as well as the bandana. The Beanie's "lines" are supposed to be parallel with the midsole, but on mine they arent. The print on the bandana should be symmetrical, but the back part isnt lined up with the heel tab....very sloppily sewn imo

Nice job "never wear them" wow......did anyone who bought a pair notice how sloppily the "beanie" material was put on, as well as the bandana. The Beanie's "lines" are supposed to be parallel with the midsole, but on mine they arent. The print on the bandana should be symmetrical, but the back part isnt lined up with the heel tab....very sloppily sewn imo

Thanks.

Zach - I don't think it's possible. It's canvas, and using a wood burner would un-thread it. If it was suede for sure you'd be able to.

Elcerrito - no problems on my pair but my tongues were stuffed the heck up. Which I liked actually.

Thanks.

Zach - I don't think it's possible. It's canvas, and using a wood burner would un-thread it. If it was suede for sure you'd be able to.

Elcerrito - no problems on my pair but my tongues were stuffed the heck up. Which I liked actually.

yeah kinda thought that^
I guess once you take all the canvas off you could do it to the green underneath...

yeah kinda thought that^
I guess once you take all the canvas off you could do it to the green underneath...

The green rough suede is very thin. I felt as if my blade was gonna rip right through. A wood burner would def burn right through.

But I get your idea dude. Sorta like this.

The green rough suede is very thin. I felt as if my blade was gonna rip right through. A wood burner would def burn right through.

Originally Posted by never wear them

eek.gif
    wow these are dope.. did someone really customize this themselves?

Originally Posted by never wear them

eek.gif
    wow these are dope.. did someone really customize this themselves?

geez that looks like it took forever to do. Especially making sure you do it the way elephant print should look

Back
Top Bottom