≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

hey guys, these may come back....on BP's twitter

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP
bklynprojects Brooklyn Projects
Despite what nikesb.org says the 4/20 Nike SB dunks ARE coming out. They are late coming in from the factory. We will have them in May.
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NSB

and UPandCOMING, if the PR is negative why would NIKE SB want that. And btw few people besides sneakerheads and skaters know what SB is, if we aren't buying it then no PR will help them. the cws are still whack, you need to remember that. Nike SB needs to focus on cws not getting negative PR from MSNBC, these actually ended up in Rolling Stone. And this isnt the first time that Nike SB named a shoe. They named RESN Guccis, and Diamonds "Tiffany"

1pdxrt

Nike brought this on themselves by releasing the teaser pics, its their fault these got pushed back....Why are we still talking about a whack shoe like its gonna something big? haha

Honestly will you guys cop? I can predict NO, right?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hey guys, these may come back....on bratrud's twitter

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP
Despite what nikesb.org says the 4/20 Nike SB dunks ARE coming out. They are late coming in from the factory. We will have them in May.

NSB

and UPandCOMING, if the PR is negative why would NIKE SB want that. And btw few people besides sneakerheads and skaters know what SB is, if we aren't buying it then no PR will help them. the cws are still whack, you need to remember that. Nike SB needs to focus on cws not getting negative PR from MSNBC, these actually ended up in Rolling Stone. And this isnt the first time that Nike SB named a shoe. Thye named RESN Guccis, and Diamonds "Tiffany"

[url=http://tinypic.com/1pdxrt%5B//img%5D]http://tinypic.com/1pdxrt[//img][/url]

Nike brought this on themselves by releasing the teaser pics, its their fault these got pushed back....Why are we still talking about a whack shoe like its gonna something big? haha

ANY PR is GOOD PR....you get your name in the news/media...stir up some controversy...and wallah..more $$$$$
and now, IF these are really said to be "delayed",i will GUARANTEE you 100s/1000s of more people will want them....why?...cause of the controversy behind the shoe...and how are people aware of the controversy?...because its in the news

like i said...ANY PR is GOOD PR...and the BEST PR is FREE

hey guys, these may come back....on bratrud's twitter

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP

NSB

and UPandCOMING, if the PR is negative why would NIKE SB want that. And btw few people besides sneakerheads and skaters know what SB is, if we aren't buying it then no PR will help them. the cws are still whack, you need to remember that. Nike SB needs to focus on cws not getting negative PR from MSNBC, these actually ended up in Rolling Stone. And this isnt the first time that Nike SB named a shoe. Thye named RESN Guccis, and Diamonds "Tiffany"

[url=http://tinypic.com/1pdxrt%5B//img%5D]http://tinypic.com/1pdxrt[//img][/url]

ANY PR is GOOD PR....you get your name in the news/media...stir up some controversy...and wallah..more $$$$$
and now, IF these are really said to be "delayed",i will GUARANTEE you 100s/1000s of more people will want them....why?...cause of the controversy behind the shoe...and how are people aware of the controversy?...because its in the news

like i said...ANY PR is GOOD PR...and the BEST PR is FREE

Right, but if the shoe is UGLY to most people, then why would they buy it? It's not like these will be worth a lot, (b/c so many people think they're ugly and therefore wouldnt be willing to spend a lot for them)..Nobody wants ugly shoes even if there's a controversy behind them.

Right, but if the shoe is UGLY to most people, then why would they buy it? It's not like these will be worth a lot, (b/c so many people think they're ugly and therefore wouldnt be willing to spend a lot for them)..Nobody wants ugly shoes even if there's a controversy behind them.

Doesnt matter if they are ugly, the fact they released are about 4/20 is enough for people to buy, just because it would be the "cool" thing to do.  And you attach the words quickstrike, then everyone will buy.  You have to remember how big shoes are growing, it's filled with hypebeasts that will buy ANYTHING.  For example, you can release a Jordan XI and make it brown and red (or some other nasty combo) and I will guarantee it sells out.  Why?  Not because the color but because the fact its a Jordan XI
4/20 gimmick+Quickstrike=success

Doesnt matter if they are ugly, the fact they released are about 4/20 is enough for people to buy, just because it would be the "cool" thing to do.  And you attach the words quickstrike, then everyone will buy.  You have to remember how big shoes are growing, it's filled with hypebeasts that will buy ANYTHING.  For example, you can release a Jordan XI and make it brown and red (or some other nasty combo) and I will guarantee it sells out.  Why?  Not because the color but because the fact its a Jordan XI
4/20 gimmick+Quickstrike=success

SBs are different. Did Loons or Neon J Packs sell out? I believe in some areas Neons did, but Loons I think not. Regardless of them selling or not, the resale prices say it all. If they are low, then it means they arent liked. Loons are not even retail, and there have been pairs of Neons sitting on eBay for 125.

420s are not liked by many.....you know that man.

HBs buy whatever is popular, not just because it is gimmick or a QS. Do you see a lot of people with Ryu's or Chen's or Yellow Curbs? No, thats b/c they arent liked by many. HBs wont buy stuff unless it is popular OR if they can make money from the shoes....And even though these are 1000 pairs, since many people arent into them, they wont be anything or at least not very much resale wise.

Do you like em dude?

SBs are different. Did Loons or Neon J Packs sell out? I believe in some areas Neons did, but Loons I think not. Regardless of them selling or not, the resale prices say it all. If they are low, then it means they arent liked. Loons are not even retail, and there have been pairs of Neons sitting on eBay for 125.

420s are not liked by many.....you know that man.

HBs buy whatever is popular, not just because it is gimmick or a QS. Do you see a lot of people with Ryu's or Chen's or Yellow Curbs? No, thats b/c they arent liked by many. HBs wont buy stuff unless it is popular OR if they can make money from the shoes....And even though these are 1000 pairs, since many people arent into them, they wont be anything or at least not very much resale wise.

Do you like em dude?

THEY MAY RELEASE, just wait......We'll have to wait and see. Didnt you guys read what I said about BP's twitter?

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP

NSB

THEY MAY RELEASE, just wait......We'll have to wait and see. Didnt you guys read what I said about BP's twitter?

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP

NSB

I mean i could see why people would hate on these becuz the first 420's were a good concept, but these did not live up to it. If these came out first then the skunks then it would be a different story

I mean i could see why people would hate on these becuz the first 420's were a good concept, but these did not live up to it. If these came out first then the skunks then it would be a different story

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP

NSB

Every time I've called undftd they said they are coming out they just don't know when. I wish we could get an official word from Nike

FRPM TWITTER VIA BP

NSB

Every time I've called undftd they said they are coming out they just don't know when. I wish we could get an official word from Nike

This is becoming like hysteria.

All the UK spots look like they've pulled their stock, but then there's guys like Air Randy saying these are still dropping.

This is becoming like hysteria.

All the UK spots look like they've pulled their stock, but then there's guys like Air Randy saying these are still dropping.

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

There's a difference between a shoe sucking and people hating on it...

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

There's a difference between a shoe sucking and people hating on it...

Back
Top Bottom