☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

video??
nerd.gif

For Greatness?

I got 2 trailers for it, One of which I already shot, And 2 actual music videos which I'm going to shoot in the next couple months.

*Sets a couple hundred to the side so WSHH can post the videos*
SMH.....when I see that +User submitted+ I make sure not to watch....
laugh.gif
WSHH is flooded with user submitted !%#+. Make a post when they put it up so Ill catch it.

pimp.gif

Play this s_ twice daily.

"We from the Chi, the city of Hella Haters but we gone rise to the top like elevators...top floor please..."

Illy blacked on this joint too.

Fam, I've been trying to put ppl onto you (pause). You know some ppl are simple & just do the Youtube thing. All that comes up are freestyles or oldertracks. Will you/ can you put. Glory or Death tracks on Youtube?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Fam, I've been trying to put ppl onto you (pause). You know some ppl are simple & just do the Youtube thing. All that comes up are freestyles or older tracks. Will you/ can you put. Glory or Death tracks on Youtube?
Like these?

Glory Or Death YouTube Playlist

They're all on there:

Fam this tape & deleted scenes is genuinely quality music.

Had this %#*+ bumpin down around the Riverwalk up in San Antonio over 4th of July weekend, had me gassed the *+!* up off the ad-libs on 'The CoolRemix'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jewels is truly better than a lot of these N's tho...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Fam this tape & deleted scenes is genuinely quality music.

Had this %#*+ bumpin down around the Riverwalk up in San Antonio over 4th of July weekend, had me gassed the *+!* up off the ad-libs on 'The Cool Remix'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jewels is truly better than a lot of these N's tho...
who are you lol
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nah thats not me. This the only screen name Ive ever had.

I went down there on va-ca w/ the fam over the weekend. Im in DFW right now.

Back
Top Bottom