☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

ahh...thought you was tambout I was Krunk, I know he say he be out there.

Wes I was just out there with my people...

His 2nd verse on "All The Way Around"...
smh.gif
... I'm trying to get there personally

I'm giving you a Jewel, listen, To Forgive Is Thee Equivilent of Setting A Prisoner Free
Only to find that the prisoner was you
I'm not forgiving you for you
I'm forgiving you for me so my spiritual can breath
Clear my conscious and try to move on
Yet still I hold a grudge like Ju-on, I see what you on but vengence will cost ya
They say Karma comes back 10-fold, #%$+ it I'll Lend You That Soft-Buck
I was losing but reversed the score, show love to your enemies it hurts them more
EVERYTHING'S 360... ALL THE WAY AROUND

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To paraphrase Jewels... With a City like ours... WHO THE #+@% NEEDS ENEMIES
I'll start by saying this: I have never posted anything from G.O.D. Jewels prior to this song. The reason is 100% because of his internet stan soldiers who harassed me and called me all sorts of cuss words in various comments sections and on Twitter for not posting one of his mixtape. How mature!

So dude wouldn't post his music not because he don't like it but because of his fans???? Comedy..

Quick question about the Mirror beat...

Grafh- Lil' Kenny just came up on the shuffle and I noticed it had the same sample as Mirror...coincidence? or did you hear the Grafh track and like theway it sounded?

The song is from '07 so you may have even had it before then, just curious though

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'll start by saying this: I have never posted anything from G.O.D. Jewels prior to this song. The reason is 100% because of his internet stan soldiers who harassed me and called me all sorts of cuss words in various comments sections and on Twitter for not posting one of his mixtape. How mature!

So dude wouldn't post his music not because he don't like it but because of his fans???? Comedy..

smh.gif
Dude's a ho & a lier...

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif
Dude's a ho & a lier...

I already know I sent Break Up to him 2yrs ago on some player **+@ asking him to support an up and comer from the city... then did the same thing the day Glorydropped. Never once approached him wrong, ({}) $@@ _.

You know what it is...dude just aint wanna support thinking Jewels was one of the millions unknown N's out here tryna get on w/ no co-sign.

Problem with that logic is, that aint no different than 90% of the N's they post on there anyway, dont nobody know most them N's. Its really a d-ridingmentality tho, cuz you cant front on the music...

Someone commented... "You Still A *%@+* G!" ... This is why I will forever %@#$ with y'all, whoever that was made me choke on my thai fried ricewith chicken laughing.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

G.O.D. Jewels I would like to apologize for sleepin on u heavy. mixtape is extremely good. the beats r excellent n lyrics r waaaaaay better than a lot rappersout now.

Keep up the good work n i'll be lookin out for material here on out.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

He probably only posted it cause Dom is on the song. Dude seems like a fraud

same thing i said..and maybe cuz me and jewels seen andrew last night at our homie yp mixtape release party

ihatesummers.jpg

Hands down my favorite song of Jewels.

Not saying it's his BEST (eventhough I think it is), but is definitely my favorite by a long shot.

It reminds me of how I think of 'For The Critics' by Stack. That ++$% will NEVER be topped, IMO. (Well, he's dead of course but you know what Imean.)

Got attached to the songs from jump.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I already knew Jewels was raw lyrically from his earlier joints but his song making ability...hooks, concepts and flow...really surprised me.

Son has the musical presence of a vet and he seems to be getting better with every track.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

G.O.D. Jewels I would like to apologize for sleepin on u heavy.

You're forgiven...
laugh.gif

Appreciate you checking the music out tho.
And I've never heard that Graph song Jpap, So I couldn't tell you. You'd be better off asking "Keeny" since he produced it.

I just listened to that Grafh joint. Didn't know that existed.

As far as the beat goes, it was originally a beat I made for Jay-Z's Allure remix.

Back
Top Bottom