☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

pimp.gif

Whad Up NT!!!!!!,

sorry not up with the 21 century still computerless therefore i'm forced to get down how i live.

JEWELS GOOD,SOLID TAPE!
Glad to be apart of it, love to all the supporters of the track featuring me. Shouts to all the other features everyone did their thing! Production wasAWESOME!!! You made a huge accomplishment just completing the mixtape because i know first hand the amount of hardwork,dedication,and hair loss stress it causeto do something like that. YOU A TRUE CHAMP in my book cuzzo. GO.

personal favs.
-Over and Over
-LA to Chicago
-All The Way Around
But The Whole Tape Solid!!! no doubt
-LOVE

Bump. Man this mixtape STAYS on repeat.
J Diction you and Jewels killed 3-2 Gang.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite joints.

Exactly....yall gonna be disappointed....she aint the perfect 10 model that niketalk dreams of lol
no offense

Ya'll better leave Diction alone, I mean it.

And Jewels my dude, we aint rapped in a minute, this senior year and LSAT prep is kicking my +%*. I'm still bumping the tape heavy.

I know we talked about me being your lawyer when I'm done with school, but you've got too much sense for that. I need to represent some of themheathens you speak of, the type of dudes to get arrested 8 times a year.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Exactly....yall gonna be disappointed....she aint the perfect 10 model that niketalk dreams of lol
no offense
Let me be the judge of that...

So the more and more I move throughout the Southside of Chicago the more and more apparent it becomes that "Heathens" is his best song and some ofthe realest $%** I've heard.

It just rings true about our inner city community for the past decades
tired.gif

Perfect Example

tired.gif

If you ever get bored. go back and read through this thread, like in the pages prior to him actually releasing stuff.

+*%$ is jokes and went in like 1000 directions, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom