☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Pics of how everyone tagged this?

iTunes OCD FTL
i'll deal with the capitalized track names later..i hate that issshhh

2efhw03.jpg

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

iTunes OCD FTL
idk if this is what you meant, but this is what I did

notoriusWES you a fool man
laugh.gif
Did you fix each track title yourself or did the zShare link come like that. I DL'ed from MU
nah I dl'ed from the MU link too and I fixed it myself, took long as hell
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

iTunes OCD FTL
idk if this is what you meant, but this is what I did

notoriusWES you a fool man
laugh.gif
Did you fix each track title yourself or did the zShare link come like that. I DL'ed from MU
nah I dl'ed from the MU link too and I fixed it myself, took long as hell
smh.gif
i bet
laugh.gif
...i'll get around to it this weekend. Damn you,G!

yall dont need to fix anything..the tracks are in order if u click album
not album by artist or anything like that just album by its self with the arrow up

Damn I went through all that time un-capitalizing every other letter that wasn't the first of the word
smh.gif
I hate doing that.

And shook up with the Angels
I'm in love with Death, I guess I'm Thanos

sick.gif

smh.gif
He's a problem

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea of course you feel that way seeing as though it was partially your fault, as you attempted to pass off that idea to them, it was absolutely necessary. But thats all water over the damn or under the bridge where ever you want to put it.
pimp.gif
if you felt that way your avy wouldnt look how it does
eyes.gif

you were only upset about the t-shirts... and had to mention guns... same guys in the chicago violence threads posting '
tired.gif
'

edit: our avys are on some spy vs spy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit #2
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232467#reply-6232467
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7025679#reply-7025679
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232317#reply-6232317
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232286#reply-6232286
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5310059#reply-5310059

happy.gif

the ignorance was totally unnecessary

laugh.gif
Your point with that was what exactly? So I'm not supposed to feel sometype of way about the kids in my city killing each other yet if I do Ishouldn't feel sometype of way about someone blatantly taking something my family coined and has been building up for the past 5yrs in an attempt to passit off as their own idea in hopes of capitalizing off it? Not only that but when it was brought to that person attention in a regular manner that personbasically told us to %+$@ off it was nothing we could do about it, people were supposed to sit back and just honor that huh?
laugh.gif
You're right we had noqualms with the fitteds and supported those (I bought all 3 of the 1st orginial colorways and still wear them faithfully). If you think it was about"T-Shirts" then you missed the whole point of that fiasco, that "Phrase" is more than that to us, its our family, a movement that has beenbeing cultivated to coincide with some other opportunities that are being persued. So by your actions you were basically attempting to take away somewhat of abrand to us.

Bottomline is that there are some individuals who believe in protecting their honor and what they stand for at any cost, and we just happened to have a few ofthose individuals on our team. So when your actions/response basically said "%+$@ y'all I'm going to ho y'all for this idea anyway"after we not only asked you not to, but showed you how you blatantly ripping off our idea and that you got it from us, some individuals felt as tho you spit intheir face and thats how they were willing to carry it. So in reality while you're trying to label someone ignorant you should really re-evaluate the partyou played in that entire situation, seeing as though you were the catalyst. Had you chose to carry yourself in a different light, maybe some otherindividuals would have done the same.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn I went through all that time un-capitalizing every other letter that wasn't the first of the word
smh.gif
I hate doing that.

And shook up with the Angels
I'm in love with Death, I guess I'm Thanos

sick.gif

smh.gif
He's a problem

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Incredibily executed track. Just Incredible
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Last Edited By: ThunderChunk69 10/27/09 2:59 PM. Edited 6 times.
eek.gif

I have no idea what you guys are going back and forth but surely it can't be that serious
you guys spun it into 3 intros and what seems to be a good track, so I'd rather just leave your thread alone and support,
but I, the person who gave the hat idea, didn't steal anything from y'all.
God bless
also, PM sent, sorry if I sidetracked the thread, y'all could delete whatever you please and get back to the music
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom