☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

I see y'all on twitter with that shortypop @*$% but you
guys really got a site named after that chick that posted on here?

huh?

Yeah I never caught what happened with Shortypop at all...too much General forum BS for me to hang with
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

huh?

Fam you have to hear the story behind it bro. That is theeeeeee most thorough thing I've heard in a while bro.

But ummmmmm... Its a whole lot of jewels on here no pun
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The name initially came from Latisha, who I now refer to as the "O.G. Shortypop" I don't deny it being her namesake originally. We had a website collaboration where I operated Shortypop.com as sort of an her own web presence with blog, store, etc… We had differences for reasons that are ultimately between her and I. There was some drama, what have you, but I've since put that behind me. I think she has as well and there's no hard feelings.
Shortypop today, in 2009, probably most simply put is a women's streetwear brand. It's most definitely a parody and commentary on contemporary streetwear. From simple and straight forward use of the Supreme/Barbara Kruger type treatment and various other logotypes. To my approach that pushes the branding of Shortypop image far more than the sale of the physical good

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

huh?

Fam you have to hear the story behind it bro. That is theeeeeee most thorough thing I've heard in a while bro.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I still don't have any info, not even a tiny hint, about that Lost track.
nerd.gif

There's a little more to it then that, but that's basically the gist of it it. The lesson of the day kids is to read whatever you sign...
laugh.gif

Foolish Games is my favorite on this tape tho. Actually, it's one of my favorites period.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

There's a little more to it then that, but that's basically the gist of it it. The lesson of the day kids is to read whatever you sign...
laugh.gif

Foolish Games is my favorite on this tape tho. Actually, it's one of my favorites period.
pimp.gif

Talk about a G Check
laugh.gif

huh?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

With the twist of Ben/Locke %%%* and everything else that went down in that season finale he had to go back to the drawing board with it to make sure he doesit justice.

huh?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
With the twist of Ben/Locke %%%* and everything else that went down in that season finale he had to go back to the drawing board with it to make sure he does it justice.
He tryin to keep up
laugh.gif
better hurry before S6. Get them Jacoblines in there
pimp.gif
and the man in black

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DUB 253

roll.gif
I forgot about that whole Cap City drama... %%@@ is ridiculouswas unnecessarily ignorant...
smh.gif

Yea of course you feel that way seeing as though it was partially your fault, as you attempted to pass off that idea to them, it was absolutely necessary. Butthats all water over the damn or under the bridge where ever you want to put it.
pimp.gif

Yea of course you feel that way seeing as though it was partially your fault, as you attempted to pass off that idea to them, it was absolutely necessary. But thats all water over the damn or under the bridge where ever you want to put it.
pimp.gif
if you felt that way your avy wouldnt look how it does
eyes.gif

you were only upset about the t-shirts... and had to mention guns... same guys in the chicago violence threads posting '
tired.gif
'

edit: our avys are on some spy vs spy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit #2
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232467#reply-6232467
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7025679#reply-7025679
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232317#reply-6232317
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6232286#reply-6232286
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5310059#reply-5310059

happy.gif