☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

yoo, might be too picky, but I cannot stand all the songs with the talking interludes continuing onto them.

I know they exist without the talking on them
nerd.gif

Wes Duce pronounced the hell outta "Glory" on that drop doe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

give it a full listen tomorrow...that Chicago Bullies & The Best Thing tho...hard.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yoo, might be too picky, but I cannot stand all the songs with the talking interludes continuing onto them.

I know they exist without the talking on them
nerd.gif
yup...it does exist muhahahahaha

Damn you mad late if you only got the talking interlude ones. Wes been hooked us up pages ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

After deleting the joints I already had every new track(10) to me was amazing. Like an EP with mad skits
laugh.gif

Yea they do exist, I kept the majority of the old tracks that are on here from the original Deleted Scenes.

Check the earlier pages in the thread.

Looking at the shorty pop version reminded me I STILL have yet to see the shortypop nudes
smh.gif
frown.gif

Whose going to hook it up?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn you mad late if you only got the talking interlude ones. Wes been hooked us up pages ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

After deleting the joints I already had every new track(10) to me was amazing. Like an EP with mad skits
laugh.gif
ayyy...i aint hook no one up with nothing lol
musta been someone else
laugh.gif

• Jewels posted his Chicago Bullies "Rifle Jordan" T-Shirt in the "Pick Up" thread sneaker showcase
  • Few weeks later I posted the shirt you see in my avy in the "Pick Up" thead sneaker showcase
  • We had a lot of people asking us for info on them, where they could purchase them, etc in the thread and through pm's
  • A while later, because I don't remember exact time, Thunderchunk posted that CC was coming out with "Bully" fitteds. Had the Fitted thread in a frenzy, including us, they sold through the roof.
  • About a week after that a poster, who works (claimed to work) for CC said they were getting ready to produce "Chicago Bully" t shirts with damn near the exact same layout/theme of ours (Chicago Bully on the front with the number and players nickname on the back"
  • Orignally we attempted to address the situation in a civil manner, explaining that its already be done by us and posted here (provided pics, links to the thread it was posted etc.) that it was our moniker, and while we whole heartedly support the fitted the shirts were a blatant effort to Shark us considering that 85% of those in the fitted thread lurk if not post in the pick up thread
  • Dude basically said he didn't care that we had these shirts, if it was our idea so what they were going to be made and it was nothing we could do about it anyway.
  • Tempers flared, some people got threatened. Jewels then called the manager of CC explained the situation at hand upon this explaination and the back story he said that the idea was brought to him and that in light of the situation with us already having shirts and it being associated in other venues he wasn't going to pursue it.

smh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Shark *%#@%$ (Biters)"[/td] [td]
  • Performed by: Raekwon and Ghostface Killah
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:38[/td] [td]1995[/td] [/tr][/table]

I STILL can't get a good link to the mixtape. Sigh, I guess I got to make it through the legions to talk to the man himself. (Wish me luck Music forum...)
nerd.gif

I'm going to let you all know now that Greatness is waaaaaaaaay better than Glory.

I mean its just... I mean... GREAT.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom